Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2017
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2017 is launched by the Prime Minister Narender Modi. This scheme is related to the save girl child and studies of the Girl child in India. Our honorable Prime Minister has started this scheme in various states all over the India to protect the gender based sex selective Elimination. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao yojana was introduced in October, 2014 with an initial corpus of ₹100 crore. BBBP is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Human Resource Development. To collect more info regarding this scheme please have a go through of the below explained content.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Schme 2017
Basic need of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana is for the protection of Girl child. As per the technology advancement, Ultrasound technology has made it possible for pregnant women and their families to identify the gender of foetus early in a pregnancy which tend to increase in Sex-selective abortion. To stop sex selective abortions, save girl child, protect them and educate them this scheme is needed.
Objective of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Prevent female infanticide
- Ensure every girl child is protected
- Ensure every girl child is educated
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana- Target Groups
- Primary target is Young and newly married couples; Pregnant and Lactating mothers; parents.
- Secondary target is Youth, adolescents (girls and boys), in-laws, medical doctors/ practitioners, private hospitals, nursing homes and diagnostic centres.
- Tertiary target is Officials, PRIs: frontline workers, women SHGs/Collectives, religious leaders, voluntary organizations, media, medical associations, industry associations.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana – Strategies
- Sustained Social Mobilization and Communication Campaign are implemented to create equal value for the girl child and promote the education of girl child.
- For intensive and integrated action main focus is on Gender Critical Districts and Cities low on CSR.
Note: check the official link for more details regarding the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana.
Have a Look on Below Table