SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017
Outstanding opportunity for all those eligible candidates who are willing to carve out their career in government sector, SSC which is also called as Staff Selection Commission or Subordinate Services Commission has recently depicted a notification of SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017 for filling up the posts of General Duty Constable
Department of SSC has declared SSC Constable Recruitment Notice to hire eligible and talented contenders for the posts of General Duty Constable. Constable GD (CAPFs) Examination – 2017 is going to be conduct from 15th August 2017 to 22nd August 2017.Contenders who think themselves capable they may apply online by filling form with all significant details.
Contenders are suggested to fill the SSC Constable GD (General Duty Constable) Recruitment Application Form 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 09th December 2016. Aspirants may acquire complete details about SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2016 from below provided details and apply as soon as possible by filling SSC GD Constable Online Application Form.
SSC Constable GD Online Application
Staff Selection Commission works under the commission of personnel and training, Government of India. Organization was integrated on 1st July 1976 mostly to make enrolment on zonal premise for the posts of non-specialized Group C under the Central Government, aside from the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the mechanical foundations.
Read Also: कैसे बन सकते है Successful Person – जानिये
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2017 brief Details:
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the posts: Constable (GD)
- Application Mode: Online
- Name of the Examination : Constable GD (CAPFs) Examination – 2016
- Official Website :www.ssc.nic.in
Applicants should have possessed Matriculation or its equivalent from any authorized Board.
- Age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 23 years as on the last date of reicipt of application.
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per organization norms.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay an amount of 50/-.
- All other category candidates and women candidates need not to pay any amount of application fee.
Selected applicants will earn good amount of salary as per the norms of the government.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following exams i.e. physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam and then finally Medical Exam.
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||2 Hours||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
|Part C||Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D||English/ Hindi||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Admit Card:
SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket will be available to download from the official website 10-15 days before the exam.
How to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment
- Aspirants who are fulfilling above tuned eligibility norms they may apply through the official website i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in
- Download the official notice and read it carefully
- Search for the apply online link and click on it
- Candidates are advised to register with email and valid contact number
- Fill an application form very carefully with all the required details and upload scanned documents if essential
- After filling the form re-check the application form click on submit option and take a print of it.
|SSC Constable Exam Notification||11th November 2016|
|Starting date for online registration||11th November 2016|
|Last date for submitting online application form||9th December 2016|
|SSC Constable GD Exam Dates||15th August 2017 to 22nd August 2017|
|SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|
You can find more information
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC Stenographer|
|SSC Online Part 1 & 2||SSC MTS|
|SSC CGL||SSC Sub Inspector|
|SSC CGL Toppers||SSC CPO|