SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) has depicted the recruitment notification for the post Specialist Cadre Officer (DGM. AGM, Dy. Manager, Vice President, Senior Manager, Vice President & other vacancies in on regular & contract basis. SBI invites application form to filling up for eligible and skilled candidates for these positions. The organization is willing to recruit deserving and talented candidates for the requirement of 21 jobs.
Candidates who are looking for government job at SBI then this is best chance for you all, grab this valuable opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post on or before the final date
To get more information related to State Bank of India 21 Jobs Application Form such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc are listed below from this section… so take a look….
State Bank of India Notification Details:
- Department Name: State Bank of India
- Name of the Posts: Various
- Total No. of Posts: 21
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
- Mode Of Application: Online
- DGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
- AGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
- Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
- Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products): 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist): 02 Posts
- Vice president (Complaints Management): 01 Post
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit): 05 Posts
- Senior Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
- Candidates age limit should be between 28 – 45 years for S.No-1,
- 26 – 40 years as on 31-03-2017 for S.No-2,
- 21 – 35 years for S.No-3 as on 01-07-2017 for S.No-3,
- 26- 45 years for S.No-4, 27 – 35 years as on 31-03-2017 S.No-5, 6 Posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules
- Candidates should possess Engineering Graduation (BE/ B.Tech) with specialisation in Information Security/ IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber security and Digital Threat Management with any of specificed certificate in the notification for S.No-1, 2,
- BE/ B.Tech in information technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% of marks for S.No-3,
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university/ MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA from reputed institution for S.No-4,
- MBA from a reputed institute for S.No-5, Engineering Graduation with MBA in Marketing from a reputed University/ institute for S.No-6 Posts with adequate experience
- 600/- for General and OBC candidates &
- 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to State Bank of India Vacancy 20 Posts
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website
- Choose and press on the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Click on Download the online Application form
- Fill the application form with complete details
- At last, send it to the given address which is mentioned at the official notification
The General Manager,
State Bank of India, Corporate Centre,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209,
VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
|Online Application Starting from||25-07-2017|
|Last date to Apply||10-08-2017|
Check More Related Links You Would Like