MP Police Recruitment 2017
MP Police Recruitment 2017 has been announced by the Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Department. Application forms are released for the 508 vacancy of LDC and Subedar. Application from are available on the official website of the organization and contenders have to visit the site to seek an appeal on or before 15th September, 2017. Application forms submission has already begun. Hunters who wish to apply for the job need to collect the detailed information regarding the job. To collect the details like educational requirement, experience, age limit and many other details please read the below given content up to the end point of the page which is designed to provide all necessary details.
- Name of the posts- LDC and Subedar
- Number of the posts- 508
- Name of the organization- Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Department
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- http://www.vyapam.nic.in/
- Last date-15th September, 2017
|Post name||Total vacancies||Salary||Age limit|
|LDC||381||Rs. 5200-20200/- + 1900/- GP||18- 25 years|
|Subedar||127||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 3600/- GP|
12th standard passed candidates are capable to apply for the job. Appellants have to pursue CPCT Exam for the post of LDC and Steno exam or modern office management for the post of Subedar.
Selection will be made on the basis of the following:
|General & OBC||Rs. 570/-|
How to Apply
- To fill the online application form go to the website of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Department
- After that go to the Latest news and then click on the link “Online Form – Asst. Sub-Inspector (LDC), Subedar (Stenographer), LDC & Stenographer etc. Recruitment Test For Police H.Q., Home (Police) – 2017” “ Rulebook” “Advertisement “
- Read the notice and fill the application form
- Upload the image & signature in JPEG form
- Submit the application form and pay application fee.
- At last take print out of the form for further use.
- Last date of submission of application form: 15th September, 2017
- Last date of correction in the form: 20th September, 2017
- Exam will be held on 7th & 8th October, 2017
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Available Posts Waiting for You
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|