Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment SSR 2017
Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment SSR 2017 has been announced by the Indian Navy. Applications are invited from the 10th or 12th passed aspirants for the Sailors – Sports Quota Entry – 02/2017 Batch. Aspirants who wish to grab this chance have to go to the official website of the organization to download the application form. Appellants must remember to submit the application form prior the end date which is furnished below. Application received after last date will not considered. To know more regarding the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment SSR such as qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure etc. scroll the page down and read carefully.
- Name of the posts- Sailors – Sports Quota Entry – 02/2017 BATCH
- Name of the organization- Indian Navy
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- offline
- Website- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Last date-19th July, 2017
|Post name||Educational qualification||Sports Proficiency|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||12th||
Team Games at International / National/ State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
In Individual Events 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets
|Senior Secondary Recruitment||Participated at International/ National/ State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament|
|Matric Recruits||10th||participated at International/ National/ State level tournament.|
|Post name||Age limit|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||17 to 22 years|
|Senior Secondary Recruitment||17 to 21 years|
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance in trials at designated Naval Centers.
During training period contenders will get Rs. 14,600/- per month and after successful completion of training contenders will get an amount of Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 43,100 with MSP Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA.
How to Apply
- Open the official website of the Indian Navy and search the appropriate link or click on the below given link directly
- Read the official notice very carefully and download the application form format
- Fill the application form very carefully and paste the passport size photo on the given place
- Attach the necessary documents and enclose it in an envelope
- Mention the name of the post and submit it to the address given below.
Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy),
New Delhi 110 021”
- Last date of submission of application form: 19th July, 2017
- Last date of submission of application form for candidates belongs to North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands: 26th July, 2017
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|