Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 – 18
Indian Army has depicted a notice of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 for filling up195 Male/Female Posts of Short Service Commission Officer. Applicants who are willing to make their career in government sector they may apply for Indian Army SSC jobs by filling application form on or before the last date that is 22/02/2017.
Indian Army is going to hire eligible and talented candidates to fill one hundred ninety five posts of Short Service Commission Officer. Team of netaffiliate.in is unfolding complete details about Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 such as eligibility norms, selection process, mode to apply and important dates to remember etc .
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 details:
- Company Name : Indian Army
- Vacancy Name: Short Service Commission Officer
- Total Vacancy: 195 Posts
- Job Location: Chennai
- Last Date To Apply: 22/02/2017
- Address For The Job: Indian Army, Chennai
- Applicants should have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Applicants will get good amount of stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-).
- Stipend will be converted to pay for all purposes on successful completion of training and the allowances admissible will be paid.
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- SSC(T)-49 Men
- SSC(T)-20 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 90 and 01 Oct 97) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with four years age relaxation).
- 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 98) (both dates inclusive).
How To Apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online through official site on or before 22/02/2017.
- Visit the official site that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the home page press tab ‘Short Service Commission Officer
- Apply / Login’.
- Now press ‘Registration’ tab and fill the online registration form.
- Now press ‘apply online’ and a page ‘O Short Service Commission Officer – Eligibility’ will open on your computer screen.
- After that select ‘apply online ’ Link .
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read given instruction and press ‘continue’ tab.
- Now Fill Online Application Form and press on to ‘Submit now’ tab.
- At last take two copy of online application form.
|Last Date to Apply||22/02/2017|
|Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 official Link||Check here|
Check More Related Information Regarding to India Army