India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017 has been announced by the India Post Payments Bank for the 6 vacancies of the Chief Operating Officer, GM, Chief Risk & Compliance officer, AGM (Human Resource Management), Senior Manger and Manger. Application forms are issued by the organization through online mode. Remember to fill the online application form on or before 24th October, 2017 the last date of submission of application. Official notification in detail is available on the website of the organization. visit the website to read the notification or collect the details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay band and many more from below.
- Name of the posts- Chief Operating Officer, GM, Chief Risk & Compliance officer, AGM (Human Resource Management), Senior Manger and Manger
- Number of the posts- 6
- Name of the organization- India Post Payments Bank
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Last date-24th October, 2017
|Post name||Total vacancies|
|Chief Operating Officer||01|
|GM, Chief Risk & Compliance officer||01|
|AGM (Human Resource Management)||01|
Job hunters who wish to seek application for the posts mentioned above have to pursue graduation degree or post graduation degree from the recognized university & institute.
How to Apply
- Open the website of the organization to seek application for the job “www.indiapost.gov.in”
- Now scroll the page down and go to the news & updates section
- Now click “Join India Post Payments Bank” link from there
- Read the available information and fill the online application form
- Fill the form carefully with complete & accurate details which is to be asked in the form & mandatory to fill
- Upload your scanned image & sign in prescribed form and submit the form by click submit option after taking a review about the details
- Then at last you have to take a printout of the form for the future use.
Last date of submission of application form: 24th October, 2017
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking for More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|