FCI MP Recruitment 2017
FCI MP Recruitment 2017 is released. Contenders who are not much literate may grab this opportunity to work with Food Corporation of India. Application forms are invited from the 8th Standard passed appellants for the 217 vacancies of the watchman. To apply for the job you have to go to the official website of the organization. Form filing procedure is online. Forms are available on the official website and will remain open till 12th November, 2017. Collect the relevant details such as educational requirement, experience, age limit and many other details please read the below given content up to the end carefully.
- Name of the posts- Watchman
- Number of the posts- 217
- Name of the organization- Food Corporation of India
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- http://www.fci.gov.in/
- Last date-12th November, 2017
|Category||Total vacancies||Salary||Age limit|
|SC||32||Rs. 8100 – 18070||18 to 30 years|
|OBC||32||18 to 28 years|
|UR||110||18 to 25 years|
Aspirants have to pursue 8th standard with minimum qualifying marks from the recognized university or institute to apply for the job of Watchman.
Selection will be made on the basis of the Written Examination Paper and Physical Endurance Test which is held by as per norms.
|General & OBC||Rs. 300|
|SC/ST/ PWD||No fee|
How to Apply
- To apply for the job with the help of internet open the official website of the FCI “http://www.fcimpapply.com/”
- Now go to the “New Registration” link and read the instructions
- Register yourself and fill the application form very carefully
- Upload your image and signature in the prescribe manner
- Take a review of the application form
- Submit the form by press submit option
- Pay application fee and take a print out of the application form
Last date of submission of application form along with fee: 12th November, 2017
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking for More Upcoming Job in India
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|