Air India Recruitment 2017
Air India Recruitment 2017 is disclosed for the appointment of the Experienced Cabin Crew and Trainee Cabin Crew. Applications are invited by the Air India Limited from the degree or diploma holders for 400 vacant positions. Aspirants who want to join air India as Cabin Crew may grab this opportunity by seek online application. Application forms are now available on the website. To apply for the job visit the website of the organization and fill the form before 1st August, 2017. You may scroll this page down to get more information related to the recruitment such as qualification, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure etc.
- Name of the posts- Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew
- Number of the posts- 400
- Name of the organization- Air India Limited
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- http://www.airindia.in
- Last date-1st August, 2017
|Post name||Total vacancies||Salary||Age limit|
|Experienced Cabin Crew||400||Rs.15, 000/- per month at the time of training and Rs. 18,400/- after training||18 to 35 years|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||18 to 27 years|
Contenders who pursued Graduation degree or 12th with diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses) are eligible to apply and if you want to apply more 10th-12th Pass Jobs/Latest Government Jobs 2017 so you can apply these jobs on this page and make your career in government department.
Selection will be made on the basis of the Preliminary Medical Examination and interview performance of the applicants for Experienced Cabin Crew and for Trainee Cabin Crew selection will be made on the basis of the Preliminary Medical Examination, Group Dynamics and Personality Assessment Test.
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Fee is to be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of the Air India Limited which is “www.airindia.in”
- Now go to the career option and click on the link “Advertisement for the post of Experienced/Trainee Female Cabin Crew in Air India Limited”
- Read the advertisement & click on “hit here to apply online” option
- Fill the form with required details and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the form and take print out of the application form
- 1st August, 2017 will be the last date of submission of application
- 3rd August, 2017 to 5th August, 2017 will be the interview date
Ground Floor Air India Admin Building,
Opp. Post Office IGI Airport,
Terminal- 1, Palam,
New Delhi 110037”
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|