Post Office Recruitment 2017
Post Office Recruitment 2017 is available here. Every year various recruitments are announced in postal department of India for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak/ Shorting Assistant/ Postman/ Senior Hindi Translator/ Senior Artist/ Postman/ Stenographer/ Postmaster Cadre/ Lower Section Grade Posts/ Director / Mail Gaurs/ Junior Hindi Translator etc.
Those aspirants who want to join the postal department may grab these opportunities. Nowadays in various postal circles approximately 30000 vacancies are released. Aspirants may apply for the job by apply online. Minimum qualification to apply for the job in postal department is 10th standard. For more deep details you have to read the details mentioned below under this Para.
Indian Posts Office Notification 2017 – GDS Posts
- Name of the posts- Gramin Dak Sevak/ Shorting Assistant/ Senior Hindi Translator/ Senior Artist/ Postman/ Stenographer/ Postmaster Cadre/ Lower Section Grade Posts/ Director / Mail Gaurs/ Junior Hindi Translator etc
- Number of the posts- 30000 (approximately)
- Name of the organization- Indian postal department
- Job category- government
- Applying mode- online
- Website- indiapost.gov.in
Indian Post Office Jobs 2017 – Check by State
|Circle/ State||No. of Vacancies||Applying Details|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle||2429||Apply Online|
|Bihar Postal Circle||1471||Apply Online|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle||579||Apply Online|
|Rajasthan Postsl Circle||1577||Apply Online|
|Punjab Postal Circle||620||Apply Online|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||1048||Apply Online|
|Assam Postal Circle||467||Apply Online|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle||128||Apply Online|
|Delhi Postal Circle||16||Apply Online|
|Haryana Postal Circle||438||Apply Online|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle||123||Apply Online|
|Odisha Postal Circle||1072||Apply Online|
|Telangana Postal Circle||645||Apply Online|
|AP Postal Circle||1126||Apply Online|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle||310||Apply Online|
Qualification Needed For GDS Posts
Aspirants have to clear 10th/ 12th/ graduation to apply for the job in postal department of India. Detailed qualification as per post is differ.
|10th /12th Jobs||Check Here|
|Graduate Jobs||Check Here|
|Government Jobs||Check Here|
Minimum age limit of the applicants is 18 years. Upper age limit for GDS post is 40 years. SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will get age relaxation as per norms.
Post Office 2017: Selection Criteria
How to Apply for India Post Office Jobs 2017
- Aspirants need to go to the official portal of the organization
- Then search the post link for which you want to apply
- Read the official notice and click appropriate link to apply online
- Fill the application form very carefully
- Upload the image and signature after scanning
- Submit the form and pay application fee
- Take hard copy of online application for further use.
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Available Posts Waiting For You
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|