Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2017
The Delhi Postal Circle has released the Delhi Post Office Hall Ticket for the 16 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Millions of candidates across Delhi have been applied for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) as per official recruitment notification announced by Indian Postal Circle on its official website. Candidates who had applied and eagerly waiting for admit card then you can easily get from here which is given below
The Admit Card is compulsory for each candidate to appear in the examination. Candidates can download their call letter from the official website. Whenever candidates go to appear in examination do not forget to bring an identity proof like License, Voter ID, Adhar Card, Pan Card and Etc
The Delhi Postal Circle Jobs Hall Ticket Complete Details
|Name of the board||The Delhi Postal Circle|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|No. of Posts||16|
Check Here:- Post Office Recruitment 2017 ( 30000 GDS Posts)
Step to Download Delhi Post Office GDS Call Letter 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- Go to Important Announcements and Updates Section.
- Click the link Delhi postal circle admit card .
- Find the appropriate link for hall ticket
- Enter the mandatory details like registration number and DOB
- Your Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save a copy for future use
- Do not forget to carry it for exam center.
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Take a Look on below Table
|How to Get Colour Voter ID card Apply Online||How to Renewal Passport Online|
|Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana Loan||Leave Application Format Download|
|Tell Me About Yourself Answers For Freshers||How To Crack JEE Mains|