UP Board Scheme 2018
UP Board Scheme 2018 is not yet disclosed by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh but will be released very soon. Students who are pursuing 10th or 12th standard from the UP Board in the current session 2017- 2018, may pay attention here. Students get ready and start your preparation for your board exam. Board examination will be held by the board in the month of March/ April, 2018.
Before conducting the examination, date sheet of the exam is prepared by the board very well. Students may get this date sheet from the official website of the organization. you may stay connected with our web portal, we will update you when the board disclose the date sheet. Please read the further session of the page till the end to collect details.
Name of the Organizing Body: Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh
Name of exam: 10th or 12th standard board exams
Official notice: upmsp.edu.in
Examination date: March/ April, 2018
Procedure to Download
Students who are studding in 12th and 10th standard from UP Board may follow the following steps to get the exam time table:
- To download the date sheet you have to open the official web portal of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh which is “upmsp.edu.in”
- From home page of the website you have to search the link related to the 10th or 12th standard date sheet
- Now click on the link and a new page or PDF opens on the screen of your computer along with the date sheet
- After that you have to check the exam dates very carefully
- If you want to save it in your computer then click on the download link given on the screen
- Save the PDF in your computer and if you want to take a hard copy of the date sheet then give the print command and take hard copy (if printer is connected).
- Examination for UP Board 12th and 10th standard will be held in the month of March/ April, 2018
- Examination date sheet for UP Board 12th and 10th standard board exam will be uploaded soon
Note: You may visit the official website of the UP Board to get more details.
Have a Look on Below Table