IIT JAM Counselling 2018
IIT JAM Counselling 2018 has been announced. Recently the Indian Institute of Technology has announced the notification regarding Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2018. Examination will be held on 11th February 2018 and counselling procedure will start thereafter by the organization. To attend the counselling you have to go to the official website of the organization. Attend the counselling and get the seat as the procedure mentioned below under the head “counselling procedure”. For more details related to the IIT JAM Counselling you have to read the further session of the page very carefully till the end of the page.
Name of the organization: Indian Institute of Technology
Name of the examination: Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (Jam)
Official website: http://jam.iitb.ac.in/home.html
- To attend the counselling go to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology
- Read the details available regarding the counselling
- Follow the procedure as mentioned on the official notification
- Attend the counselling, enter the details and pay fee for seat booking via online
- Go for the further document verification and admission procedure
Fee for Seat Booking
|Category||Application fee amount (in INR)|
|General/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||Rs. 10,000|
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Degree
- Marksheet of all semester/years.
- Marksheet till last year or semester.
- Nationality Certificate for General category
- Birth Certificate.
- Voter ID.
- First page of passport or School/College Transfer Certificate (CTC).
- Caste certificate for (NCL), SC, ST and OBC candidates.
- For PwD candidates, valid PwD certificate
- IIT JAM 2018 Merit List
- IIT JAM 2018 Score card
- IIT JAM 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Examination will be held on||11th February 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of JAM 2018||20 March, 2018|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2018 Website||03 April, 2018 to 17 April, 2018|
|Last Date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format||17 April, 2018|
|Declaration of First Admission List||22 May, 2018|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||12 May, 2018|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||29 June 2018|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2018||05 July 2018|
Note: To know more please visit the official web portal of the organization.
Have a Look on Below Table
|IIT JAM Syllabus 2018||IIT JAM 2018 Online Application|
|IIT JAM Admit Card 2017||IIT JAM Paper Pattern|