IBPS Toppers Success Stories
Candidates can check complete details about IBPS Toppers Success Stories from below uttered section, Number of candidates dream to get job in IBPS banking sector but only few of them get selected .Every year huge number of candidates applied for IBPS notification and appear for exam. Here we are providing IBPS Toppers Success Stories for PO, Clerk, SO. You can also check Tips & Planning announced by the topper of IBPS.
IBPS Success Stories – this initiative is taken by us in order to share the success stories and IBPS Clerk Interview Experience of various candidates who have been winning in clearing the IBPS Exams and have got a Bank Job. It is an attempt to motivate you by putting in front of you the stories of the people who have not given up and cleared these exams and achieved victory.
Today we want to introduce a candidate who is an ordinary person like you and me. It features interviews of successful candidates wherein they share their tips, experience and insights as to what it takes to clear an IBPS exam and get the dream job you are looking for. It will also help you in preparing for your exams and also inspire you even if you experience failure.
IBPS Success Stories: The inspiring tale of Vaikunda Raja who just did not give up
Here we are introducing you with a candidate who is an ordinary person like you and me. He is someone who never gave up earlier than challenges and even in the most awful case scenarios. Like you all he too had the dream of cracking the IBPS exam and he finally he worked very hard and had cracked the exam .Please have a look
Vaikunda Raja is just 21 yrs.
- He belongs to the city Melapalayam in the state of Tamil Naidu . He has a degree in B.E EEE (a bachelors degree in engineering) and is a regular reader of our website.
- He cleared the IBPS Clerk IV CWE and interview rounds and is selected for Punjab National Bank. Moreover he even managed to clear the written exam for SBI Associate Clerks.
Check more related links of IBPS
|IBPS Calendar||IBPS Challan Form – Download|
|IBPS Application Form||IBPS Score Card – Check Online|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS SO Syllabus|
Who am I:
- I am Vaikunda Raja from Tamil Naidu.
- I completed my B.E EEE in April after which I gave several interviews in order to become an engineer but couldn’t get through.
- It was after this that I finally decided to give the banking exams.
Read Also: कैसे बन सकते है Successful Person – जानिये
How did I begin my Journey:
I first joined a coaching centre in my area. In a period of two months, I had learned all the basics and the structure of the exam.
I am good at Maths but my weakness is G.K and in order to improve my G.K I read BSC magazines and referred online material on IBPS Exam that helped me immensely. I used to study for only 5 hours a day.
I too failed
- IBPS Clerk IV was not my first exam that I cleared in the first attempt.
- I had appeared and prepared extremely hard SBI Clerk but I missed out by only 3 marks.
- I then took up IBPS PO and this time too with all my efforts and dedication I missed out on being selected by only 5 marks.
- I was never going to give up.
- Finally in IBPS Clerk IV, I scored 127 and my state cut off was 104.
- In interview I scored 70 and therefore my combined marks were 64.8. I was at last allotted PNB (Punjab National Bank) as it was my first preference.
- I also managed to clear the SBI associate clerk written examination. As of this day of this post being published; I may also be called for an SBI associate clerk interview round.
My Advice to friends looking to Crack IBPS Exams:
- My advice to the future bankers is to analyze yourself first and learn to relax.
- Get to know your weakness and work on it to improve it.
- You don’t have to study hard, you need to be relaxed.
- And finally, believe in yourself and have faith in God because he is always with us.
IBPS Clerk Interview Experience
- As for my experience in Clerk interview, I gave an average interview by answering 4 out of 7 and got 70 marks.
- It tells you that quality matters over quantity, is what I learned from that. And as I said before, believe in yourself and believe in the Almighty.
Best of luck!”
We hope you have gained confidence and inspiration from the story of Vaikunda Raja. Keep visiting this page for more success stories of other candidates.
You can find more related information
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus||IBPS PO Study Plan|
|IBPS PO Sample Papers||IBPS PO Recruitment|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Result|
|IBPS Clerk V Mains Result||IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers With Answers|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus||IBPS Clerk Admit Card|