How to Fill Up Online Application Form
In the current scenario Online Application Form Filling Procedure is generally followed while applying for any job or admission in any educational course offered by various private and government organizations/institutions. Here we will provide you some guidelines for How to Fill Up Online Application Form with the help of that you can easily and quickly apply online for different jobs or admission in a college/university.
Online Application Process is generally followed by most of the organizations like UPSC, SSC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, IIT, IIM, CBSE and so on. The online application procedure may vary depending on the organization or position/ educational course for which you are applying.
|कैसे बन सकते है Successful Person – जानिये|
Steps by Step Guidelines for Filling Online Application
Below are some of the general steps with the help of which you can easily fill and submit your online form.
- First and the most important step is that you should visit the organization official website and read the instructions provided there for doing online registration.
- The next step is to make sure that you should have relevant documents like photograph, signature, educational and other certificates in proper format which are required to be uploaded during registration process.
- Now, fill the online form with correct details as per the given instructions and preview them carefully before going to the next step or submitting the form.
- Use proper payment mode (if applicable) as mentioned in the instructions. This may include either making payment through Bank Challan Form or Debit/Credit/Master/Visa Card or Demand Draft.
|कैसे लगाए पढ़ाई में मन – जानिये ये tips|
- If you are paying through challan form then you should take printed copy of challan and fill the required details in it and deposit the required fee in the respective bank and take the receipt of the same from the bank.
- If making payment through Demand Draft then you need to go to bank and fill the draft application form and give it to the concerned person. After receiving draft, you may need to mention the details of DD in the online application (if it is applicable).
- If making payment through Credit/Debit/Master Card or net banking then take the e-receipt of the same generated by the system.
- Now, you need to upload the scanned images of required documents like photograph, signature, educational/ other certificates in required format(if applicable).
- Preview the page before submitting the application as you may not make any correction after submission.
- Finally, submit the form by pressing the submit button.
- Take printout of the confirmation page generated after the form submission, you may need to submit the same along with the photocopy of required certificates (if applicable).
|कैसे पाये सरकारी नौकरी – जानिये ये टिप्स|
We hope that these steps will definitely help you while doing online registration for a job application or admission in educational course.
Here is More Related information