How to Fill Online Application Form:
How to Fill Online Application Form: To apply against SSC / Bank / UPSC and others Recruitment, applicants need to register themselves by filling Online Application Form. But How to Fill Online Application Form is frequently asked question.
Sometimes new users of Internet face problem in filling up online application form for various purpose like applying for competitive exams, jobs etc. If applicants want to know How to Fill Online Application Form in easy manner, then you need to follow below provided Step-By-Step Guide.
Here on below section of this page of www.netaffiliate.in, you may get the complete details about How to Fill the Online Application Form. Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the Online Application Form for any recruitment.
- Now application form will appear on your computer screen. Every field has clear written instructions for filling up the particular column which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- First of all fill the Personal Details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Nationality and Gender. Once you have done with your Personal Details, now you need to enter Educational Details etc. Enter Name of Board or University, Percentage etc.
Upload the Documents:
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- After that candidates are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button