How to Crack Written Test
Written test is one of the important part of the selection process for admission or recruitment in any organization. On this page we will provide some professional tips on How to Crack Written Test conducted by different government/private organizations.
Each year huge number of candidates appear for different for the different recruitment and competitive examination conducted by different public/private educational and corporate organization. Therefore, it is essential for any candidate to prepare in a structured way to crack the written test of any competitive or recruitment test.
- Firstly, candidate should gather proper knowledge of written exam syllabus, question paper format, online/offline study material/books, mock test or sample papers for preparation related to the examination for which he/she is appearing.
- Next, he/she should frame a daily/weekly study schedule/time table for preparation according to the topics and content of the
- Choose a right place for study for e.g. if you like reading from a book then you can sit in a garden, library or room as per your comfort level.
- Follow the study time table properly and analyze your preparation by practicing sample paper or previous year questions.
- You can also make notes of the study content in your own style (such as charts, tables, points etc.) as per your convenience and revise them from time to time to remember important topics.
- Don’t study for long hours to stress yourself. Take short breaks between study timing to refresh yourself.
- Do physical activities such as yoga/meditation etc. to improve your concentration level and efficiency for study.
- Eat healthy and fresh food to keep your mind fit and fine during preparation.
- Take proper rest or sleep before the day of examination.
- Reach the examination hall on proper time to avoid any delay or inconvenience.
- At the time of examination, always attempt those questions first which you find easy and then move to the questions which you find difficult or doubtful to answer.
We hope that these professional tips will definitely helpful you to crack any competitive or recruitment examination. At last, we wish you Best of Luck for the Exam.