How To Crack CAT 2017 In First Attempt
Dear candidates are you going to appear for take admission in MBA Programs or in management courses all over the nation. And you desire to Crack CAT 2017 In First Attempt, for you here we are providing details about How To Crack CAT 2017 In First Attempt, Check Preparation Tips, Best Strategy from below uttered section.
Applicants who are going to appear for CAT exam need to know How To Crack CAT 2017 In First Attempt?, therefore here we are unfolding few Tips To Crack CAT Exam In First Attempt. CAT is national-level management entrance test which is carried out by IIM for those eligible candidates who wish to take admission in MBA Programs or in management courses all over the nation.
CAT stands for Common Admission Test. CAT is a computer based test held in India. The test scores a candidate on the basis of Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR). This test actually counts the subjective knowledge of participant for selection in various management courses of IIM.
How To Crack CAT Preparation Tips
- You must have enough time while preparation to basic section i.e.– Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation.
- Most of the candidates gets so nervous of either Quantitative Aptitude or Verbal Ability, so by giving mocks test and continuously reading of chapters one can cover Quant and Verbal as this will make preparation bit easy to study.
- It is necessary to practice Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Reading Comprehension one cannot do well in the CAT exam.
Tips To Crack CAT Exam In First Attempt
- First Know About Yourself As You Need To Perform There.
- Initial thing that you need to choose is whether to go for coaching or to take self preparation.
- If you have decided to prepare by own take the help of a consultant/teacher and other who possess knowledge regarding this.
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly and start preparation from basics,
- Get all the information related to CAT Exam from internet
- To check your knowledge on basic part, start attempting the mock tests which you can find on the Internet
- Try to focus on weaker sections and practice well.
- Attempt the previous question papers to know the difficulty level of the test.
- Go through the previously asked question papers and we advise you to read News papers, Magazines daily to improve the vocabulary.
- To crack CAT exam in first attempt, focus on accuracy as there will be negative marking for wrong answer.
- To Crack the CAT exam in first attempt, the candidate should work hard to lessen the problems raising before the exam.
- CAT exam is all about mental state, the depleted mind can’t help to answer the logical questions.
- For better results the candidate should work hard by making at least 15 minutes time interval for every 2 hours study to gain the topic which they have learnt in their mind.
- Focus on general and shortcut formulas for quicker answering and to save money.
- After the complete preparation, take daily the mock tests for practice and time management.
Read Also: How to qualified in Group Discussion
- Maths/Quantitative Ability: Number systems, geometry, trigonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
- Data Interpretation: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), diagram, etc.
- English/Verbal Ability: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, etc.
CAT Exam Pattern
- There will be one question paper consisting of 100 questions
- Time duration to attempt the paper will be 2hrs and 50 min.
- Question paper will be divided into two sections each consisting of 50 questions:
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (50 Question)
- Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (50 Question)
For more details you may log on to face book and Google
You can find more information