How to Apply For SBI Demand Draft Online
Are you looking for SBI Demand Draft Online – Procedure, Charges Details than great you are here at right place, From here you can check How to Apply For SBI Demand Draft Online.SBI Demand Draft have to be submitted in college for taking admission and regarding the value for which demand draft had to be made was Rs. 55062.
However, if the demand draft value is less than Rs. 50,000, there is no need of bank account. You can simply pay by cash in that case. Applying for DD offline takes time. First, you have to fill form and attach a cheque if the DD amount is above Rs. 50,000. Then you have to wait for like at least half an hour for DD in the bank if the bank is PSU like SBI , PNB , etc.
In online mode, there is no possibility of mistyping since you enter all the details very carefully. Here we are sharing our experience that how we had applied for demand draft online SBI and got it from bank. You can get the DD delivered to your home through courier by paying extra Rs. 51 in commission amount.
Read Also: कैसे पाये SBI में Clerk की नौकरी – जानिये
How to Issue Demand Draft
- Visit to your Online SBI account.
- Click on Issue demand Draft shown in the image on your computer screen.
- Then enter your profile password and go for further details given in the box.
- Now fill the details of the Demand Draft as shown in the image.
- After that change the default Demand Draft limit to your need.
- Make sure that you have enough amounts in your bank account for the DD.
- Select the account from which you want to debit the amount for DD if you have more than one savings account or current account.
- At last enter the in favour of field i.e., the institution, college, university, person or company name whom you want to pay the DD.
- Then choose the purpose of the DD like for ‘Payment of Education fee’.
- Then enter the branch code for the branch at which the demand-draft is payable. If you don’t have the specific branch given from college or university, then don’t worry and select the service branch of that city or state.
- After that, click submit.
- Now you will be charged commission for the DD. For me, the charge was Rs. 5 per Rs. 1000 i.e., 0.5%. Then verify details and confirm the transaction.
- Then you will receive ‘High Security Password’ on your registered mobile number. Enter it and click ‘Confirm’.
Check and example How to Apply For SBI Demand Draft Online
- For example, my college gave me only the area Payable at which was ‘New Delhi’ and not any specific branch. So I went to ‘Branch Locator’, searched for Service Branch, entered its branch code and then clicked on ‘Get Branch Name’.
- In offline form, it is not mandatory to fill this branch code.
- It made me worry at first but branch code doesn’t matter since all the dealings are done online.
- Now select the Delivery mode- ‘Collect in Person’ or ‘Courier’.
- In first method, you have to visit the branch from where you debited the amount for DD and collect the DD.
- In second method, DD is sent to you through courier for an extra fee of Rs. 51.
- Now you will get the ‘Transaction Reference Number’ along with the DD details. You will get the option for printing counterfoil option if you chose the ‘Collect in Person’ option. Print the counterfoil, take it with you to the branch during the bank working hours, show it to the bank official and collect the DD.
- I did not use the ‘Courier’ option because I needed the DD next day. I went to the bank the same day after filling details online and got the DD in 10 minutes due to queue. Otherwise I would have got it in less time. Since all the details are already filled in online mode, bank officials just need to take a print-out so they don’t take as much as time in offline mode.
- I wanted to post the scanned copy of DD online but then thought against it since it’s been only a week since I issued the DD and I am not sure whether the colleges have cashed the DD or not. It’s not that important either to post the DD online.
For any query you may leave your comment in below given comment box.
Check More Related Information
|SBI Recruitment||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI YFI Scholarship||SBI PO Recruitment 2016|
|SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper||SBI PO Syllabus 2016|
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Clerk Exam Analysis||SBI Calendar|