How Difficult is JEE Main 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification regarding the Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Exam (IIT JEE) Main 2017. Candidates appearing for the Computer Based (online) JEE main exam on April 8 and 9, 2017
Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE) is an All India Common Entrance Exam for admission to engineering colleges across India. It is conducted in two phases, JEE Main and JEE (Advanced). The IITs, and ISM grant admission based on the results of JEE (Advanced). The NITs, IIITs and other central or state funded institutes grant admission based on JEE Main. Students are eligible to write JEE (Advanced) only if they clear the cut off marks in JEE Main 2017. IIT JEE is considered as one of the toughest exams in the world. Over 1.4 million students appear and only 20000 get a rank.
Candidates must be do hard effort to creak the examination, Candidates starts their preparation according to their syllabus, they can beat the unbeatable. Ultimately, the toughness of the paper will be determined by the candidate’s level of preparation.
Last year, approx 12 lakh students appeared in JEE Main out of which approximately 2 lakh candidates qualified for JEE Advanced. As per the previous year’s analysis of JEE Main paper, the overall level of the exam was tough with physics section emerging as the toughest one. The breakup of the questions for each section in JEE Main 2016 is given below:
|Subject||No. of easy questions||No. of medium questions||No. of difficult questions|
Weightage in JEE Main 2017 for Class XI and XII Syllabus
|S.No.||Subjects||Class XI Syllabus||Class XII Syllabus|
Read: How To Crack JEE Mains
How to prepare for JEE Main 2017?
- Practice is the key – Practice as much as you can..
- Give mock tests at an All India level – Give timed tests in a complete real exam like environment to improve your efficiency of attempting questions.
- Clear all your doubts – Don’t get stuck at any doubt. Ask your doubts to the subject experts.
- It is not only about preparing hard for JEE Main 2017, but also applying certain tried and tested techniques. Depending on the location and on the basis of their previous results, students go to different coaching classes like Allen, Bansals, Career Point and a few others. Find the complete list along with what they offer in top coaching classes in India.
- Study from the best sources – NCERT and recommended books for JEE are the minimum resources you need.
- Maintain revision notes as and when you go through a formula or a concept as bulletin points. This will be useful closer to the exam and will be a good revision pattern that takes lesser time. Normally without these notes, you would have to go through the entire chapter to understand the important points once again.
Check More Related Links You Would Like
|JEE Main Admit Card||JEE Advanced Result|
|JEE Main Eligibility Criteria||JEE Main Cut Off|
|JEE Main Counselling||JEE Main 2017|