UP Board Private Form 2017
UP Board Private Form 2017 will be released soon by Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Allahabad,Uttar Pradesh. All those candidates who want to apply for private admission for class 10th/12th through UP Board must download the Application Form and check the fee centers list from here. Aspirants must visit this page regularly for all the latest information related to UP Board Private Form 2017.
|Announcement Type||UP Board Private Form 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||To be published soon|
Applicants must go through below section for the further details related to this notification like eligibility criteria and how to apply etc.
- All those students who have failed in All India SSC Exam of the board are eligible to reappear as Private Candidate.
- Regular students of the previous year who have finished their regular course but could not appear for the annual exam due to medical reasons can also apply.
- Teachers serving in the educational institutes affiliated to this board and have already passed secondary school certificate exam at least two years before taking the senior school certificate examination.
How to Apply
- First of all visit the official website of the board that is www.upmsp.nc.in
- Now, go to ‘’Fees & Forms’’ section by selecting appropriate tab on the home page of the website.
- Press the appropriate link to download the prescribed format of the application form.
- Fill the form with relevant details.
- Submit the form along with the required documents at any one of the three address mentioned below.
- In the concerned school from which you will be going to appear in the examination.
- In the branch of syndicate bank as specified in the form.
- In the school/intercollege from where applicant decide to give the exam.
Last Date of Submission: To be published soon
Note: For more detail, you may log on to the official website
Check More Links You Would Like