TRPS Application Form 2017
Hello friends, do you know about the Tax Return Preparer Scheme, if no then here we have the information regarding www.trpscheme.com Application Form 2017. Aspirants, Tax Return Preparer Scheme are a scheme of to assist small and marginal taxpayers in preparing and filing their tax returns through digital mode. Income Tax Department in collaboration with NIIT will disclose the application forms for the TRPS scheme. Eligibility criteria, remuneration and its relevant information is provided below please have a look on it by scroll down the page up to the end. Stay connected with us for more details in near future.
- Name of the scheme- Tax Return Preparer Scheme
- Number of the posts- 7600
- Name of the organization- Central Board of Direct Taxes
- Job category- government
- Website- www.trpscheme.com
- Last date- announce soon
- Contenders who have the Law (LLB), Economics (B.A. / B.Sc.), Statistics (B.A. / B.Sc.), Mathematics (B.A. / B.Sc.), Commerce (B.Com.) and Management/ Business Administration (BBA / BBM) are capable to apply for this scheme.
- Age of the contenders is must be in between 21 to 35 years
Appellants need to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft in favour of “NIIT Limited-TRPSCHEME”A/c
TRPs will get
- 3% of the tax paid on the returns prepared & filed for every new assessee in the 1st year (subject to a maximum of Rs. 1000/-),
- 2% in the second year and 1% in the third year and Rs. 250 for the returns prepared & filed for the old assessees.
Apply Here:– Latest Government Jobs Openings 2017 -18
How to Apply
- Open the website of the organization “www.trpscheme.com”
- After that go to the “about TRPS” option and read the details
- Now click on the Online Application Form appropriate link
- Fill the details and submit the application form
- Then pay application fee in the form of demand draft
- Submit it to the official address
Last date of submission of application form will disclosed soon
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Available Posts Waiting for You
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|