Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard has depicted a notice of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 for filling up Assistant Commandant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) posts for various branches. Applicants who think themselves eligible for given posts they may apply by filling online application form with all essential details on or before the end date.
Indian Coast Guard invites application from male Indian for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) for various branches. Interested and hardworking job hunters may apply online on or before 10 December 2016.Get complete details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment form below tuned section which is framed by the team of netaffiliate.in.
Job Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017:
- Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
- Post Name : Assistant Commandant
- No Of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Official site : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Last date to apply: 10.12.2016
- Job Location : All India
- Nationality : Indian
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Pilots (CPL)
- For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) : Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- For Technical branch : Engineering degree with 55% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace/Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics discipline with 55% marks.
- For Pilots (CPL) : 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA.
- For Law : A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognised University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination)
Age Limit :
- For General Duty & Technical branch: 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive).
- For General Duty (Pilot) & Pilots (CPL) : 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1998 (both dates inclusive)
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 24.11.2016 to 10.12.2016.
- On the home page you are required to follow “News Events” section.
- Choose proper job link related to the post you want to apply for.
- Read all instructions carefully and select online applying link.
- Online Application Form will be opened on your system display
- Fill form with all required and mandatory details and upload a recent passport size photograph at the time of registration (if required).
- At the end press on to submit tab
- Don’t forget to take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24.11.2016|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||10.12.2016|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|
|Indian Coast Guard apply online Link||Check here|
More Upcoming jobs in these sectors
|Indian Coast Guard Yantrik||Indian Coast Guard Navik|
|Government Jobs||Private Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Railway Recruitment|
|Defence Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Buy & Sell On Quick – Guide||Highest Paying Jobs without Degree|