IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment
A latest notification for the job at Banking Sector…. Recently Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been asserted recently released the recruitment notification for various posts. This organization invites the applications to filling up for various posts for CWE Probationary Officer Vacancy.
Aspirant’s selection process will be complete in three stages First Preliminary Common Written Exam, Second is Main and Interview conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
This is good news for those candidates who are waiting for this job, so candidate grab this excellent opportunity and brighten your career to get the job with this organization. Talent and self-motivated candidates who are willing to work with this organization and meets all eligibility criteria apply for this posts from the official website on or before the last date of application submission
Further Detailed Information related to IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 such as Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Mode of Selection, application fee, important dates, how to apply, salary offered is mentioned below of this page
ibps.in PO/MT CWE – VII 3274 Bharti Details:
- Hiring Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Post Name- Probationary Officer, Management Trainee Phase VI Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies – 3274
- Employment Type – Full time
- Official site – ibps.in
- Fitter – 85 Posts.
- Machinist – 31 Posts.
- Electrician – 18 Posts.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 08 Posts.
- Turner – 05 Posts.
- Electronic Mechanic – 22 Posts.
- CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group) – 23 Posts.
Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates can pay the application fee Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates and
- 100/- for reserved candidates.
IBPS PO Preliminary/Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr.No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS PO Mains Examination Pattern
|1||Reasoning Syllabus||50||50 (40 Mins)||140 Mins|
|2||General Awareness||40||40 (30 Mins)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 (40 Mins)|
|4||English Language||40||40 (20 Mins)|
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20 (10 Mins)|
- Educational Qualification sheets and Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Valid Identity Proof
- Interview Call Letter
- Relieving Letter
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Computer Literacy Certificate
- Other certificates as prescribed by the banks
IBPS Notification Selection Process & Procedure
- Official Announcement of IBPS Probationary Officer Notification
- Registration Process and application fee payment
- Release of IBPS Prelims Exam Admit Cards
- IBPS PO Preliminary Examination and Result Declaration
- Hall Tickets for IBPS PO Main Exam for qualifiers in the prelims
- IBPS PO Mains Written Examination
- Results announcement and Personal Interview
- Final Merit list preparation based on cutoff marks
- Intimation for the selected candidates to complete the joining formalities
- Document verification on date of joining
- Training and Final Posting
How to Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Jobs 2017
- Candidates first visit the official page
- Click on appropriate link for you want to apply
- Read it thoroughly to get the requirements
- Click on apply online application form
- fill the application form with required details without any mistake
- Use applicants personal and professional information
- Upload copies of all academic qualification and experience certificates
- At last, take a printout for the future need
|IBPS PO 2017 Official Notification Released on||July 2017|
|Online Registration Procedure Starts from||06th to 26th August 2017|
|Payment of IBPS 2017 Application Fee||06th to 26th August 2017|
|Download Admit Card for Online Preliminary Examination||18th to 22nd September 2017|
|Preliminary Online Test Training Date||September 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Dates||07th, 08th, 14th, 15th October 2017|
|Preliminary Examination Results Date||October 2017|
|Download Date for Main Exam Admit Card||October 2017|
|Main Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|Main Exam Results Declaration||December 2017|
|Download Date for Interview Call Letter||January 2018|
|Interview Dates||January/February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
Check More Related Information Of IBPS PO
|IBPS PO Exam Syllabus||IBPS PO Answer Key|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Cut Off|
|IBPS PO Study Plan||IBPS PO Sample Papers|