DOST Admission 2017
Degree Online Services,Telangana (DOST) welcomes you to take online admissions for undergraduate courses through this online service for the academic year 2016-17. It helps you in choosing your favorite undergraduate course with all the information you wish to know. DOST minimizes your efforts and maximizes you getting your choicest undergraduate courses
DOST helps you in choosing your favourite undergraduate course with all the information you wish to have. DOST minimizes your efforts and maximizes your choices to opt for an undergraduate course.
How to fill UG Online Admissions Application Form
- Candidates who are interested in applying for Telangana Degree Admissions Online Application Form 2017 through the official website.
- Candidates first fill the online application on or before the last date. Candidates have to pay Rs.100 for admission in each university separately.
- All students who applied under special category ie., NCC, NSS, Sports,CAP should get their certificates verified at helpline centers of the respective Universities.
Read: DOST Seat Allotment 2017
- Intermediate Hall Ticket Number
- AADHAR Card Number.
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
- Your recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
- Valid Mobile Number
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
Telangana Students seeking for admission into 1st year of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/ Comp.Appln.)/ B.Com.(Voc)/ BSW / BBA / BBM/ BCA Degree courses Must have passed the Two years Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
Note: For more information you can visit the official website
Take a Look on below Table
|How to Get Colour Voter ID card Apply Online||How to Renewal Passport Online|
|Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana Loan||Leave Application Format Download|
|Tell Me About Yourself Answers For Freshers||How To Crack JEE Mains|