CMAT Application Form 2018
CMAT Application Form 2018 has been announced by the All India Council for Technical Education. Aspirants, here we have good news for those who are waiting for the announcement of the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). Organization has disclosed that the examination will be held on 21st January, 2018. To apply for the CMAT exam you have to go to the official website of the organizations and fill the application form on or before 15th December, 2017. Online application form filling procedure will start from 20th October, 2017. Please collect the necessary details regarding the same from further session of the page.
- Name of the organization: All India Council for Technical Education
- Name of the examination: Common Management Admission Test
- Applying mode: online
- Official website: http://www.aicte-cmat.in/
- Last date: 15th December, 2017
- Exam date: 21st January, 2018
|Subjects||Total Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning||100||25||3 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude and DI||100||25|
Aspirants must possess graduation from the recognized university in any discipline and Final year students of Graduate Courses are also eligible to apply.
|General / OBC||Rs. 1400/- + Bank charges|
|Female / SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 700/- + Bank charges|
Pay the fee as per your convenience whether online mode or cash payment at SBI which is suitable for you.
Check More Related Links Regarding to CMAT
|CMAT Answer Key|
|CMAT Admit Card|
How to Apply
- Visit the official site of the All Indian council of Technical Education which is “http://www.aicte-cmat.in/”
- Now click on the eligibility option & read it very carefully
- Come back on the same page and go to the notification option & select the advertisement option
- Read the advertisement very carefully. And click on instructions to fill the application
- Read the instructions and Click on “new registration” option from home page
- Register yourself by enter the details asked on the screen and verify your email & complete the registration process
- Fill the form carefully with correct details, upload your recently clicked scanned photo, signature and other documents if any needed
- Submit the form by click submit option and Pay the application fee as per your category
- Take print out of the form for further use in the end.
- Commencing date of submission of application form: 20th October, 2017
- Last date of submission of application form 15th December, 2017
- Common Management Admission Test will be held on 21st January, 2018
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details.
Check More Useful Links You would Like
|How To Crack SSC Junior Engineer||How To Crack SSC CHSL In First Attempt|
|How To Crack JEE Advanced||How To Crack XAT|
|How to Apply For SBI Demand Draft Online||How To Crack CAT|