CBSE UGC NET 2017
CBSE UGC NET 2017 will disclose by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. UGC National Eligibility Test is to be hold by the organization on 5th November, 2017. Contenders who want to become a teacher and desire to give UGC NET exam may apply for NET exam. Online application forms are available on the official website of the organization. You have to fill the form through the official portal of the organization on or before 11th September 2017. Visitors please read the next segment to know about the CBSE UGC NET 2017 & its other significant information from the below till the end point.
Organization name- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
Name of the exam- CBSE UGC NET (National Eligibility Test)
Official website: http://cbsenet.nic.in/
Last date of application– 11th September 2017
Date of exam- 5th November, 2017
|Paper||Marks||Session||No. of Questions||Duration|
|I||100||1st||50 questions||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|II||100||1st||50 question||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|III||150||2nd||75 questions||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
To apply for the UGC NET you have to complete Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized board, university or institute.
For the post of Junior Research Fellowship minimum age will be 18 years and maximum age up to 28 years. Relaxation will be given to the candidates as per norms. For the post of Assistant professor there is no upper age limit.
Click Here->>> Download CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2017
|General category.||Rs. 1000|
|OBC category.||Rs. 500|
|SC/ ST/ PWD.||Rs. 250|
Procedure to Seek Application for CBSE UGC NET
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi UGC NET official website is “http://cbsenet.nic.in/”
- First go to the site and select eligibility option
- A new page open on screen with details, read carefully
- Click on the “Fill Application Form – NET November 2017” link from home page and register yourself with mail id and other demanded details as asked on the screen.
- Now you have to fill the rest details in the application form as asked in the form
- Upload the scanned image and signature as prescribed in JPEG format
- Then complete the form and submit it by press submit option
- Pay application fee as per the category you belongs with
- Remember to take print out of the form for the future use in the end.
|Start of Online Application||11th August 2017|
|Closing of Online Application||11th September 2017|
|Closing of Online Application Fee Payment||12th September 2017|
|Corrections in Online Application can be made from||19th September to 25th September 2017|
|Release of Admit Cards||3rd Week of Oct 2017|
|UGC NET Exam Date||5th Nov 2017|
|Entry in Exam Room||For Paper-I (8:30 am), For Paper-II (10:45 am) and Paper-III (1:30 pm)|
|Last Entry in the Exam Hall||For Paper-I (9:30 am), For Paper-II (11:15 am) and Paper-III (2:00 pm)|
|Test Concludes||For Paper-I (10:45 am), For Paper-II (12:30 pm) and Paper-III (4:30 pm).|
|Release of official answer keys||Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Result||March 2018|
Note: You may visit the official portal of the organization to get more details.
Check More Related Information You Would Like
|CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017||CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017|
|IBPS Salary Structure 2017||7th Pay Commission|
|Reliance Jio DTH Plans||How to Register For GST|
|JEE Rank Predictor||What To Do After 10th 12th|