GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form
Check complete details about GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form from below tuned section. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) has depicted a notice of GITAM GAT 2017 Exam Notification. GITAM Admission Test is a computer based online test conducted for admission to Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy programs for academic year 2017-18 for its Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore Campuses. Interested candidates can apply by filling GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) invites GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form. GITAM Admission Test is held not only in the state but also across major cities of India. It is also dubbed as one of the most competitive of entrance exams in South India. Based on rank in this exam aspirants are granted admission to GITAM. Last date to submit an application form is 31st March,2017. Official site of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) is gitam.edu. Mode to apply is online and offline both.
Brief details of GITAM GAT 2017 Exam Notification
- Conducting authority: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)
- Name of Exam: GITAM University GAT
- Commonly known as: GIATM GAT
- Exam level: University level
- Stream Engineering Level
Candidates have Pass in Intermediate or 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (50% aggregate marks for B.Arch./B.Pharm.) in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent either in 2016 or 2015 and Rank obtained in GAT(UGTP)-2016
- 1000/- for all the candidates except female candidates.
- 600/- for female candidates.
- Deposit the fee through DD in favor of GITAM UNIVERSITY, payable at Visakhapatnam.
|04.||Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)|
|15.||Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)|
Selection will be made on basis of their performance in entrance exam.
How to Obtain Application Form
Contenders can obtain application from by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for Rs 150/- drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
How to Apply for GITAM GAT Exam Notification
Candidates may easily apply through online and offline mode by following the step given below:
- Candidates may apply online through the website of www.gitam.edu.
- On home page of official site go to “Admission” section and press on, ‘how to apply’-> ‘apply online’ button.
- Fill the application form carefully and correctly and submit it within the given period of time.
- Upload the scanned images of all documents (if required) and submit it.
- At last, take a print out of online application and along with the important documents should send to the below equipped address:
Obtained application form must be filled with all important details and must be attach with all required documents/ testimonials and Demand Draft and send it to postal address which is given below.
Director-Admissions, Gitam University,
Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India
|Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications||31st March,2017|
|Online Slot Booking||9th to 13th April,2017|
|Download of E-Hall-Tickets||9th April,2017 onwards|
|Online Tests at different Centres||16th to 30th April,2017|
|Announcement of Test Results||5th May,2017|
|GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form official Link||Check here|
Check More Entrance Exam 2017
|CAT Notification||NDA Exam|
|CTET Notification||AIEEE Notification|
|SCRA Notification||MP ADPO|
|AP LAWCET||UP Bed|