State Bank of India will soon disclose a notification for SBI YFI Scholarship 2016. All those aspirants who want to apply for this scholarship scheme must submit their online form before the last date which is mentioned below.
Youth For India (YFI) is a Fellowship Program which is funded and managed by the State Bank of India in partnership with reputed NGOs.
Its aim is
- Providing educated Indian youth with an opportunity to touch lives and create positive change at the grass root level in rural India.
- Providing NGO working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower whose skills set can be used to catalyze rural development.
- Promoting a forum for the programme alumni to share ideas and contribute to rural development throughout their professional life.
Further information related to SBI YFI Scholarship 2016 such as program structure, amount, how to apply procedure and eligibility criteria etc. is well structured below on this page.
Aspirant will go through carefully designed orientation and training program to sensitize you to the rural ethos, introduce you to the rural project management techniques and equip you to handle the challenges of working on rural development projects. The training will include classroom sessions with guest speaker as well as field visits.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Leadership and team building skills
- Project Design and Management
- Nee Assessment
- Questionnaire Design
- Impact Analysis
- Writing case-studies
Selected candidate will be assigned a project in accordance with his/her skills, interest sets the requirements of the partner NGO. For the entire duration of the project they will be provided with the mentor by the partner NGO who will provide guidance and held them to successfully address the challenges they may face.
- 15000during the course of the programme to meet living expenses.
- 1000per month for travel expenses.
- The cost of the return 3AC fare from your residence to the project site location as well as expenses incurred on travelling for training programmes.
- You will be assisted by the local NGO staff to find suitable accommodation with safety in mind.
- The partner NGO will also arrange for necessary medical attention when needed.
- Contender must be highly motivated graduate either young professional or fresh out of college.
- Applicant’s age must be between 21 and 32 years as on the commencement of program.
- An Indian Citizen.
- A team player with proactive approach and strong leadership skills
- People-oriented as you will be interacting with rural communities on a constant basis
- Willing to adapt to life in challenging rural conditions
Aspirant will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the interview.
How to Apply:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website that is www.youthforindia.org
- Now, press the Apply button at the bottom of the home page of the website.
- Fill the application form with proper details and submit it before the last date.
Last Date of Receipt of Application: To be announced Soon
Note: You may check the official website for more detail.