UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017
Candidates who are going to appear for National Eligibility Test which is going to be conduct by Central Board of Secondary Education and now for better preparation who are searching for UGC CBSE NET Syllabus 2017 than you are warm welcome on this page. You can easily check and download all Topics Wise Syllabus with Exam Pattern.
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts National Eligibility Test throughout the country. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts (UGC) National Eligibility Test Exam for determining the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates can download Exam Pattern and Syllabi In Pdf through this Page
NET is commonly known as National Eligibility Test. Contenders who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are willing to pursue research in subject of their post-graduation or in a concerned subjects and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts NET in 83 subjects at 89 selected NET Examination Cities spread throughout the India.
Details of CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2017:
- Organization Name: Central board secondary examination
- Exam name: National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Category: Syllabus
- Official site: cbsenet.nic.in
- Status: Available
UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)||Download|
|01||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies/Econometrics/ Applied Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics||Download|
|11||Defence and Strategic Studies||Download|
|17||Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)||Download|
|39||French (French Version)||Download|
|French (English Version)||Download|
|46||Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.||Download|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||Download|
|55||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management||Download|
|59||Library and Information Science||Download|
|60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies||Download|
|62||Comparative Study of Religions||Download|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||Download|
|65||Performing Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre||Download|
|66||Museology & Conservation||Download|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature||Download|
|73||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).||Download|
|79||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)||Download|
|81||Social Medicine & Community Health||Download|
|87||Computer Science and Applications||Download|
|89||Environmental Sciences (EVS)||Download|
|90||Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.||Download|
|92||Human Rights and Duties||Download|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management.||Download|
UGC NET New Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 questions||1¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 questions||2½ Hours|
Click Here->>>> CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2017
- Paper-I will be of universal nature, planned to review the teaching/research aptitude of aspirants.
- Paper-I will mainly be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- It consists of 60 multiple choice questions out of which 50 question to be attempted
- In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Paper-II consists of 50 Multiple Type Of Questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each and every question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III consists of 75 multiple type of questions from the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
How to Download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus
- Candidates can easily check and download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus 2017 through official site of organization that is cbsenet.nic.in
- On home page follow “Current Events” section and hit “Subjects” link.
- List of UGC NET Subjects will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Choose the appropriate subjects as per requirement.
- Thereafter you have to download it and take print out of UGC / CBSE NET Syllabus for future use and prepare accordingly.
Download UGC (CBSE) NET Syllabus 2017 through this direct Official Link.
Have a a Look on Below Table
|IBPS Salary Structure 2017||7th Pay Commission|
|Reliance Jio DTH Plans||How to Register For GST|
|JEE Rank Predictor||What To Do After 10th 12th|