SSC CGL Syllabus 2017
Applicants who are going to appear for Combined Graduate Level Examination which is going to be conduct by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and now looking for SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 and SSC CGL TIER 1 & 2 Eligibility Criteria than you are at correct place, from here candidates can easily check complete details about TIER 1 & 2 Eligibility Criteria.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued a notice of the CGL Examination. The Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) which used to be a three tier exam has been revised and decided to be a four tier examination. For more details about the revised schedule, the candidates can follow the official site of the commission www.ssc.nic.in.
Earlier this year, Staff Selection Commission had released the Notice for the SSC CGL 2017 examination which comprises the selection of the candidates will be based on three different tests which the candidates need to qualify in each of them. According to latest advertisement, it is revised that the SSC CGL 2017 this time, is going to be a our level examination in which a descriptive examination
Details of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name- Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Category: Syllabus
- Announcement Type: SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 and SSC CGL TIER 1 & 2 Eligibility Criteria
Check more related links of SSC
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC Stenographer|
|SSC Online Part 1 & 2||SSC MTS|
|SSC CGL||SSC Sub Inspector|
|SSC CGL Toppers||SSC CPO|
SSC 2017 CGLE Revised Exam Pattern and Exam Date
- Tier-I Examination: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II Examination: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III Examination: Descriptive examination
- Tier-IV Examination: Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
SSC 2017 CGL Exam Pattern
- Latest descriptive paper at the stage III will be on English/Hindi (writing of Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application Writing) etc.
- Total of 100 marks
- Duration of 60 minutes.
SSC CGL 2017 Tier-I Examination Date and Paper Pattern
- On the other hand, organization has also released the date of the Tier-I Exam
- Exam will be Computer Based Exam.
- SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 exam is going to be held on November 2016
- Exam will be an objective type paper.
- There is a change in the exam in terms of the number of questions.
- Examination will consist of 100 questions unlike 200 questions as given in the previous notice.
- Of the 100 questions asked, each question carries two marks making the total marks of the paper to be 200.
- Contenders will get a total of 60 minutes to attempt the tier-I paper
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- At last, to be selected after the whole selection process, the candidates has to qualify in each of the four stages.
For more details you are required to check the given official Link
Candidates also reading this information
|How to Apply for Caste Certificate Online||How to Apply for Domicile Certificate Online|
|How to Book LPG Gas Cylinder Online||How To Apply For Income Certificate Online|
|How to Achieve Career Goals||How to File a PIL Online|