OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017
OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 has been advertised by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission for the 97 vacancies of Assistant Training Officer. Applications are requested from the 10th with ITI passed candidates for the job.
Fill the online application form from the official web portal of the OSSC “www.ossc.gov.in” before the last date of submission of the application 2nd March, 2017. Candidates may take help in filling the form by follow the procedure mentioned under the head “How to apply”.
Contenders may get the detailed information by scroll down the page regarding OSSC ATO Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and many more, read till the end of the page designed by the www.netaffiliate.in
Short detail about
Name of the posts- Assistant Training Officer
Number of the posts- 97
Name of the organization- Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Job category- government
Applying mode- online
Last date- 2nd March, 2017
Aspirants have to possess 10th with ITI or degree/ diploma in the relevant concern to seek application for the job of Assistant Training Officer.
Have a Look on Below Table
|10th /12th Jobs||Check Here|
|Government Jobs||Check Here|
Age of the job hunters should reside in between 18 years to 32 years as on closing date of application. Relaxation in the upper age will be furnished to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates as per the norms of the government.
|General & OBC||Rs. 100|
How to Apply
- Log on to the official portal of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission which is “www.ossc.gov.in”
- Now search the official notice of the Assistant Training Officer vacancy
- Click on it & read the advertisement notice carefully
- Now click “Apply” option to fill the online application form
- Upload the image & signature in the prescribed format
- Submit the form by press “submit”,
- Pay the fee as per your category
- Take print out of the form and preserve it for the use in future
- Commencing date of submission of the application: 30th January, 2017
- Closing date of submission of the application: 2nd March, 2017
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
More Vacant Posts in Popular Sectors
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|