IHHL Application Form 2017
Ministry of Urban Development, Government Of India launched INDIVIDUAL HOUSEHOLD LATRINE (IHHL) scheme for construction Toilet /Latrine. Under the IHHL yojana 25% expenditure will be paid by the applicant and 75% fund will be provided by the central government and state government.
All process will be completed online. Verification will be also done online. Citizens of urban areas , nagar palika, Nagar parishad , nagar Nigam can also fill application form
Ministry of Urban Development took the initiative of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan for construction the toilets focusing on putting an end to manual scavenging. This scheme was launched under cleanliness drive by Narendra Modi to build latrines in Indian homes. According to the government records, nearly 503,142 latrines have been built but lack of maintenance and awareness has not created much positive impact.
IHHL Registration Form 2017
All Indian citizens can fill application form online for IHHL scheme. This scheme is launched by center central government under the Swachh bhart mission
The incentive amount provided under SBM(G) to BPL / Identified APLs households shall be upto Rs. 12,000 for construction of one unit of IHHL. This amount is fully provided under SBM Swaksh bhart mission (G) with Central share of Rs. 9,000/- and State share of Rs. 3,000/- without beneficiary contribution. All houses constructed with the Central or / and State assistance should invariably have suitable sanitation facility as an integral part.
The Government of India has now launched Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) on 2nd October 2014, the successor programme of NBA, to accelerate the efforts to achieve universal sanitation coverage and to achieve Swachh Bharat by 2019 as a fitting tribute to the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The Mission aims to strive towards its stated goals by removing the bottlenecks that were hindering the progress and by focusing on critical issues affecting outcomes.
How to Fill the Application Form
- All eligible candidates can fill application form online at the official website of swaksh bhart mission which is https://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/InvestorRegistration.aspx
- After that enter following details Name*, Mobile Number*, Email* , Address* State*, ID Type*, ID Number* After filling this information click on ‘Register’ button.
- Then after successful registration,
- Then click on ‘Generate OTP’ to get OTP Latest News update of government ,
- After successful verification of OTP, Applicant goes to Application form as below.
- Applicant login detail is displayed in Account Detail section of IHHL Application Form.
- Applicant needs to fill all the information related to the applicant as required in form.
- After filling all the information of the Applicant,
- click on ‘Apply’ button to Submit
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Bank pass book photocopy scanned
- Statement of bank account scanned
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website
Check More Information You Would Like
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|