SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 has been released by the State Bank of India. Applications are invited for the 11 vacant posts of Chief Manager (Risk), Manager (Risk), Manager (Statistician), Chief Manager (Forex) and Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market).
CA/ MBA/ M.Sc. degree passed candidates are eligible to seek application for the job. Interested appliers may grab this golden chance by seek online application form through the official website of the SBI before the last date of submission of the application form which is 13th January 2017. You may get detailed information from the next segment of this page in detail.
Name of the posts- Chief Manager (Risk), Manager (Risk), Manager (Statistician), Chief Manager (Forex) and Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)
Number of the posts- 11
Name of the organization- State Bank of India
Job category- government
Applying mode- online
Last date-13th January 2017
|Post name||Total vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale per month|
|Chief Manager (Risk)||3 Posts||28 to 40 years||Rs.50,030-59,170/-|
|Manager (Risk)||3 Posts||26 to 36 years||Rs.42,020-51,490/-|
|Manager (Statistician)||3 Posts||30 to 40 years|
|Chief Manager (Forex)||1 Posts||40 years||Rs.50,030-59,170/-|
|Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||1 Posts||35 years||Rs.31,705-45,950/-|
CA/ MBA/ M.Sc. degree holders from the recognized institute are eligible to seek application for the jobs mentioned above in the SBI
|General & OBC||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply
- Log on to the official web portal of State Bank of India which is “sbi.co.in”
- Hit on “Careers” option from home page
- Hit on “Join SBI” tab
- Search the official recruitment link.
- Click on the advertisement option
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now hit “click here to apply online”
- Now click the option “click here for new registration” option
- Fill online application form with required information.
- Upload scanned documents, signature and the images of the photographs
- Hit on submit button for the submission of the application form
- Take print out and submit the hard copy to the below given address.
“State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021”
- Closing date of the online application: 13th January 2017
- Last date of sending the printout of the application form: 20th January 2017
Note: You may check the official link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.
Check More Related Information
|SBI Recruitment||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI YFI Scholarship||SBI PO Recruitment 2016|
|SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper||SBI PO Syllabus 2016|
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Clerk Exam Analysis||SBI Calendar|