BI SCO Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India has announced the recruitment notification for the posts of Relationship Manager under SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment. SBI is currently looking for the eminent individuals for the 255 vacancies.
Candidates do not ignore this excellent chance to make your career with SBI, those candidates who are looking for job at banking sector then clutch this opportunity and brighten you career to get the job with SBI SCO.
Eligible and interested candidates who find themselves eligible may apply through online mode from the official website on or before the closing date of application submission.
State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Overview
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Vacant Posts||255 posts|
|Post Name||Relationship Managers, Customer Relationship Executives Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Selection Process||Merit List, Personal Interview|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Products, Investments & Research Head||01|
|4||Manager (Business Process)||01|
|5||Manager (Business Development)||01|
|6||Acquisition Relationship Managers||21|
|7||Central Research Team||04|
|9||Customer Relationship Executives||65|
|11||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|Total SBI SCO Recruitment Vacancies||255 posts|
CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM is preferred. Proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS is essential.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 25 to 40 years
- Acquisition Relationship Managers: 23 to 35 years
- Customer Relationship Executives: 20 to 35 years
- Relationship Managers: 23 to 35 years
Selection of candidates will be based on merit list and personal interview
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
How to Fill SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Click on appropriate link for applying posts.
- After that, hit the online application form
- Later, Fill the application form in the given format.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send application form & e-receipt along with required documents to below address on or before 10/04/2017.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||24/03/2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||10/04/2017|
|Last date for receipt of application form||13/04/2017|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
Check More Related Links of SBI 2017