SBI Recruitment 2017 – 18
Get complete details about SBI recruitment 2017 from this page. Grab the job opportunity by just filling form. Latest notice of State Bank of India Jobs has been released by State Bank of India for filling up Officer Post’s .Organization is looking for dynamic and talented candidates. Interested candidates who wish to grab the chance they may apply by filling form on or before the last date.
Dear contenders, are you willing to carve out your career in banking sector jobs , than great here we are providing complete details about State Bank of India recruitment 2017. Grab the chance of Job by filling form .Interested candidates can apply online from. Please have a look on complete details about SBI recruitment 2017.
SBI recruitment 2017 Details:
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: officer(Vice President, Senior Manager and other)
- Total Number of the Post: 33
- Last date to apply: Official Dates
- Mode to apply: Online
Name and Number of the Post
- Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment) – 03
- Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation) – 03
- Senior Manager (e-Commerce) – 03
- Manager (e-Commerce) – 04
- Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III – 01
- Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III – 03
- Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III – 12
- Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III – 02
- Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III – 02
Read Also: कैसे पाये SBI में Clerk की नौकरी – जानिये
Age Limit(as on 01.08.2016):
Candidates should be between:
- 26 to 40 years for S.No-01
- 24 to 32 years for S.No-02
- 24 to 35 years for S.No-03
- 22 to 32 years for S.No-04
- 25 to 35 years for S.No-05 to 09.
Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt rules only for reserved category
Applicants should possess MBA in Finance/Marketing or equivalent degree or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics with relevant experience.
- 600/- for General & OBC category
- 100 for other reserved categories
Mode of payment:
Applicants are required to pay fee through online or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment
- Interested candidates who are willing to grab the job opportunity they can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
- On the home page follow career section, and select the appropriate link and fill an application form very carefully
- After filling the form, submit it and take print out of form
- Send the hard copy of online application along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Brief Resume, Educational Certificates, Mark Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment & in an envelope should be subscribed as “Name of the Post Applied” by post to the given address:
Read Also: बैंक Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे!
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Start date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 2017
- Last date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 2017
- Last date for Receipt of the Print Out of Online Applications: 2017
For more details about SBI recruitment 2017 check the link given below.,
Check More Related Links