www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017
Grab the job opportunity and apply as soon as possible for www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017. North Western Railway has strewed a notice of www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment for filling up 388 Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Wireman and other posts. Interested and eligible contenders may apply.
North Western Railway is going to hire talented and eligible job seekers to fill three hundred eighty eight vacant job openings of Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Wireman and other. Job fighters who wish to carve out their career in railway sector they may apply for North Western Railway Recruitment latest by 29th January 2017.
www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 short details:
- Name of Organizing Body: North Western Railway
- Post name: Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Wireman and other
- Of Vacancies: 388
- Official site: www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Last date to submit online application form: 29th January 2017
North Western Railway Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of Positions|
|कैसे पाये सरकारी नौकरी – जानिये ये टिप्स|
- Applicants should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with at least 50% marks, in aggregate, from any accredited board
- Aspirants should also possesses National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT.
- Minimum age limit should be not below 15 years and upper age limit should not be more than 24 years as on 30th Dec. 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable by 05 years for SC / ST category and by 3 years in case of OBC category .
- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for persons with disability.
- Submit an amount of Rs. 100/- as application fee which is non- refundable.
- Payment will be done through online by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
- SC / ST / Women / PWD category need not to pay any amount of application fee.
Selected candidates will earn handsome amount of salary from Railway Requirement Cell, Jaipur.
Mode of Selection:
- Selection will be done the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of candidate’s qualification and on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation.
- At last, verification of original testimonials and Medical examination will be done by Railways.
How to apply for www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017?
- Job hunters may apply by following some simple steps taialored below.
- Log on to official web portal of Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur that is www.rrcjaipur.in.
- On the home page hit on “Notification” tab available at the menu bar and then press on “Please press here to view the notification for engagement of Act Apprentices Notice No. 02/2016 (NWR/AA) dated 30-12-2016” link.
- Select suitable “Apply Online” link available on official site.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in proper manner and upload scanned images of required documents (if necessary) and press on “submit” button for final submission of application.
- At the end take hard copy of online filled application form and save it for future use.
|Closing date to submit online application form||29th January 2017|
|www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|
More other vacant posts you might be interested in
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Daily Current Affairs|