AAI Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has expanded an advertisement of AAI Recruitment 2017 for filling up 147 Jr Assistant (Southern Region) Posts. Job fighters who are willing to make their career with AAI they may apply by filling Airports Authority of India application form on or before the end date that is 31-03-2017.
Good news for you..Airports Authority of India is going to hire energetic and hardworking contenders to fill one hundred forty seven vacant job openings Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in (Southern Region) that is Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Lakshadweep. Official site of Airports Authority of India is www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations.
Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Organization Name: Airports Authority of India AAI
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- No of Post: 147 Posts
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry, Lakshadweep
- Last Date to submit application form: 31-03-2017
- Official site: www.aai.aero
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years as on the last date of recipt of application
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per
Candidate’s minimum education qualification should be 12th, 10th with Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire from recognized board/University.
|10th /12th Jobs||Check Here|
|Government Jobs||Check Here|
Selection of eligible job hunters will be based on Written Examination & Medical Test
Candidates are required to pay an application fees of Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment
- Application form should be filled in an offline mode
- Download an application form from official site and fill an application form very carefully with all important details and attach copies of relevant documents.
- Envelope super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’.
- Application form and duly attested documents are to be sent to the address given below:
The Regional Executive Director,
Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
|Last Date of Application Submission||31-03-2017|
|AAI Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check Here|
Running Jobs in India 2017
|Government Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Engineering Jobs||Graduate Jobs|