SBI PO Previous Papers
Huge number of candidates takes part in SBI PO exam to grab the job opportunity in banking sector. Candidates who are going to appear for SBI PO exam this year and now searching for Past Year Question with Answers they are here at correct place, from here you can easily check and download SBI PO Previous Papers.
SBI PO Previous Papers is available here to download. Contenders are advised to go through the question and answer given below and get an estimate idea about type of question and accordingly you can start your preparation to score good marks in exam. With the help of Past Year Question with Answers you can acquire idea of questions.
SBI is going to conduct the SBI PO Recruitment exam very soon, if you want to download the previous year question paper follow the below given steps to download it. Please visit the official portal to download the previous year question paper. For more details about the SBI Previous Year Question Papers and other related information please read the below given content.
About SBI PO Exam
State Bank of India is going to conduct Probationary Officers (PO) exam. PO(Probationary Officers) exam is to be conducted in two parts preliminary exam & main exam. Those who qualify the preliminary exam will able to give the main exam. Those aspirants who will qualify in main exam will go for the further selection process.
SBI PO Preliminary Exam
- Preliminary exam contains objective type questions of 1 mark each.
- Exam contain total 100 questions out of which 30 questions is from English language, 35 from quantitative aptitude & rest 35 from reasoning ability.
- Candidates will get only one hour duration to solve the question paper.
- Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam have to give the main exam.
SBI PO Main Exam format
- The exam is of objective type.
- 3 hours duration will be given to the applicants to solve the questions.
- Exam will be of 200 marks & divided into four parts. Part I will contain questions related to the Reasoning & Computer Aptitude which is of 60 marks & carry 45 questions.
- Part II will contain questions related to the Data Analysis & Interpretation which is of 60 marks & carry 35 questions.
- Part III will contain questions related to the General/Economy/ Banking Awareness which is of 40 marks & carry 40 questions.
- Part IV will contain questions related to the English Language which is of 40 marks & carry 35 questions.
- Contenders will get 30 minutes duration to solve Descriptive Test.
- This test is of 50 marks.
- This is a test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks.
SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper
Ques-1). Day1 is related to ‘Night’ in the same way as ‘White’ is related to
- None of these
Ques-2). The “Bogor declaration” is related to which of the following International organizations?
Ques-3). The “Bogibeel Bridge” country’s longest rail-cum-road bridge is being constructing across which river?
Ques-4). In a certain code, PEAK is written as ‘3512’ and DINE is written as “6895′. How is KIND written in that code?
- None of these
Ques-5). A is sister of B. C is brother of D. D is sister of A. How is B related to D?
- Brother or Sister
- Data inadequate
- None of these
Ques-6). Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
Ques-7). Grace has 16 jellybeans in her pocket. She has 8 red ones, 4 green ones, and 4 blue ones. What is the minimum number of jellybeans she must take out of her pocket to ensure that she has one of each color?
Ques-8). If r = 5 z then 15 z = 3 y, then r =
- 2 y
- 5 y
- 10 y
- 15 y
Ques-9). What is 35% of a number if 12 is 15% of a number?
Ques-10). A prominent manufacturing investment hub in the country?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
How to Download SBI PO Previous Papers
- Contenders can download SBI PO Previous Papers through the portal of the organization.
- On the home page search for the previous question paper
- From search links click on the appropriate link of the question paper you want to download
- Then download the paper which display on your screen
- At the end save it for further use and take a print out of same for future reference.
SBI PO Question Papers PDF
- SBI PO Exam Question paper 21-06-2014 PDF Download & Answer key PDF Download
- SBI PO Exam Question Paper June 2014 PDF Download& Answer Key PDF Download
- SBI PO Exam Question Paper 28-04-2013 PDF Download
- SBI PO Exam Question Paper 18-04-2010 PDF Download
- SBI PO Exam Question Paper 18-05-2003 PDF Download
- SBI PO Exam Question Paper July 2008 PDF Download [ Reasoning }
- SBI PO Exam Question Paper 2013 PDF Download
- SBI PO Exam Question Paper 28.06.2014 PDF Download& Answer Key PDF
- SBI Associates PO Reasoning Question Paper 2008 PDF Download
Check More Useful Links Regarding to SBI 2017:-