SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2016
Hey friends do you want to know about SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2016, so here we have some significant information for you all. The preliminary exam for the SBI clerical job for the post of Junior Associate (JA) and Junior Agricultural Associate (JAA) posts has been conducted on 22nd May, 2016 to 29th May, 2016 and 4th June, 2016, 5th June, 2016. You may visit the official website of the organization to know about the overview of the preliminary examination of the SBI clerk.
To know more details about the SBI Clerk Exam Analysis and its related information please read the below given content up to the end of the page. This page is specially designed to provide all the necessary details to you people.
State bank of India is also abbreviated as SBI. It is a public sector bank of India. This organization is one of the four big banks of India. State Bank of India main products are asset management, consumer banking, private banking, corporate banking, savings and securities, wealth management and credit cards.
Recently the SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment for Junior Associate (JA) and Junior Agricultural Associate (JAA) posts has been advertised by the organization. A huge number of contenders have applied for the exam of SBI clerk. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2016 which was released by the organization in their official website.
Read Also: कैसे पाये SBI में Clerk की नौकरी – जानिये
Exam Analysis of 28th May, 2016
- Cloze Test – 5 Questions – based on Story based (Man & his 4 sons, about their camel).
- Para-jumbles – 5 Questions – (Easy)
- Reading Comprehension – 10 Questions Simple Story.
- Spelling Mistakes – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Spotting Error – 5 Questions (Easy)
- (Simplification – 10 Questions (Easy)
- Data Interpretation (1 Sets) – 5 Questions (Easy) (Table Graph)
- Number Series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Rest Single Items– 15 Questions (Moderate)
- Alphanumeric Series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Coding Decoding – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Inequality – 5 Questions (Easy) Direct Questions
- Number series – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Puzzle – 5 Questions (Easy) Two Column
- Single Items – 5 Questions (Easy)
- Sitting Arrangement (Circular) Sets – facing the center – 5 Questions (Easy) 8 people
Read Also: बैंक Exam की तैयारी कैसे करे!
Exam dates: 22nd May, 2016 to 29th May, 2016 and 4th June, 2016, 5th June, 2016
Note: You may check the official site of the SBI for more information.
More related details in India
|SBI YFI Scholarship||SBI Calendar|
|SBI Bank Clerk, PO & SO||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI Specialist Officer||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI PO Syllabus|