SAAT Application Form 2017
Check complete detail about SAAT notification 2017 such as Exam Date, Information Brochure from below customized section. SAAT 2017 Application Form has been released. SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a university level examination conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University.
SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a university level exam which is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. This exam is organized for providing admissions into various UG and PG programmes in the field of engineering, computer applications, management and many others. Apply as soon as possible.
Application form will be available through the official site (online mode) and in offline mode; candidates can obtain application form in person or by post from the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030 or other designated centres. Get complete detail about SAAT Application Form 2017 Notification from below stated section.
Brief details of SAAT Application Form 2017
- University Name: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
- Name of Exam: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test
- Official site: soauniversity.ac.in
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12 Apr, 2017 11:59 PM
- Exam Date: 22nd, 23rd , 24th and 25th April 2017
- For B.Tech/Dual degree in engineering/ Dual degree in management courses: Intermediate or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Students should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the PCM group.
- Diploma in engineering/technology with securing 60% marks are also eligible to apply.
- No age limit is prescribed to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Personal & Guardians details
- Qualification & address details
- Scanned images of recent colored passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
Check Here->> SAAT Admit Card 2017
Mode of selection:
- Selection will be based on Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test
- Test is primarily a multiple choice type written test and the standard of the test is comparable with any other national level entrance test.
- Short listed candidates will be called to attend an open counselling for admission into various programmes of the university.
There will be no application fee or examination fee will be charged for this examination.
How to fill SAAT Application Form 2017
Applicants can follow these simple steps to fill the application form:
Step-1: Register Online
- Go through the official link (Link will be updated here). Click on “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your registration details.
- An OTP number will be sent in the given mobile number and Email ID. Use OTP number to proceed to the application form.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
- After entering OTP number, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the personal, guardians, qualification and address details in the application form.
Step-3: Upload Images
- Select the upload images option.
- Choose the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Upload the images in the application form.
Step-4: Print Application Form
- After submitting the application form, candidates are required to take the printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- The acknowledgement receipt of the SAAT Application Form 2017 will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
|Application form release||Third week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||12 Apr, 2017 11:59 PM|
|Admit card availability||15th April, 2017|
|Exam date||22nd, 23rd , 24th and 25th April 2017|
|SAAT Application Form 2017 official Link||Check here|
Check About More Information You Would Like