AP ICET Application Form 2017
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam conducts Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP-ICET) for those candidates who are looking for admission in MBA or MCA regular courses in the universities and institutions situated in Andhra Pradesh.
This is a state level entrance examination, The AP ICET Examination will be held on third week of May 2017. Contenders’ who desire to take admission they may apply for this course by filling form from the official website.
Further details related to AP ICET 2017 such as Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, Application fee, important dates etc. of AP ICET Application Form 2017 are mentioned on this page
Descriptive Information | AP Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 Notification
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
- Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Official Website: apicet.net.in
- Exam Category – MBA, MCA Entrance
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
AP ICET 2017 Affiliated Colleges
- Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- Adikavi Nannaya University
- R. Ambedkar Open University
- Andhra University
- R. Ambedkar University
- JNT University, Anantapur
- JNT University, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University
- JNT University, Kakinada
- Krishna University
- Osmania University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamur University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Rayalaseema University
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswavidyalayam
- Satavahana University
- Telangana University
- Yogi Vemana University
- Vikrama Simhapuri University
- For MBA Course: Candidates seeking admission in this course must have passed the 3-year bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- For MCA Course: Aspirants who want to apply for this course must have completed bachelor degree with Mathematics or any other subject (Math studied at 10+2).
The Registration Fee of Rs.350/- should be paid through A.P. Online Centres or through Payment gateway (Credit Card /Debit Card/Net-banking)
Ananthapur, Amalapuram, Bhimavaram, Chittor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kuppum, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram(RJY), Srikakulam, Thirupathi, Vijyawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram.
- The exam duration will be 2 and a half hour.
- There will be four sections of Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
|Sections||No. of Q.||Total 200 Q.|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75|
|algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10||50|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Online Procedure for AP ICET Application Form 2017
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Now go to the link of application form and
- Fill the application with all the required details
- Submit the application fee and upload the photo.
- Submit the application form and
- At last, take the print out of application form.
|Online application form Starts from||2nd week of February 2017|
|The last date for application submission||2nd week of March 2017|
|The last date for submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||3rd week of March 2017|
|The last date for submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||last week of March 2017|
|The last date for submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||1st week of April 2017|
|The last date for submission with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||2nd week of April 2017|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2017|
|Hall ticket Download||Last week of April 2017|
|Results Announcement||3rd week of May 2017|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Check Entrance Exams in India 2017
|CTET Notification||AIIMS MBBS|
|SCRA Notification||MP ADPO|