SBI PO Admit Card 2017
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 is soon going to be issue by State Bank of India(SBI) for those candidates who are going to appear for preliminary exam for PO posts. From below customized section candidates can check and download SBI PO hall ticket, we are also providing direct Link to download you hall ticket for Pre Exam
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 will be issued by State Bank of India. Download SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment call letter / admit card at sbi.co.in. Candidates may also download the SBI PO Admit Card along with Acquaint Yourself booklet. Call letters will not sent by post or any other means. Candidates who have applied for SBI PO recruitment they can download prelims hall ticket before the exam.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 will be issued for Prelims Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Pre-Exam Training Call Letter will also be issued for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates. Get all the information about SBI PO Admit Card 2017 from this page. You can get your hall ticket by entering Registration Number or Roll Number, and Password or Date of Birth.
Details of SBI PO Admit Card 2017
- Organization Name- State Bank of India
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Category: Admit Card
- Announcement Type: SBI PO Admit Card 2017
- Official site-www.sbi.co.in
- Category: Available soon
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017
- Contenders can download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 through the official site by following steps :
- Log on to official site of SBI that is SBI (sbi.co.in)
- On the home follow Careers –> Ongoing recruitment –> Call letter
- Click on the link to download admit card given on this page
- Enter Registration Number or Roll Number, either value in first field.
- Enter Password or Date of Birth (in dd-mm-yy format), either value. Click on log in.
- Now the e-admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the button that says Click to print
- At the end take print out of admit card and keep it safe
Some important FAQs regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2017 Download – Answered
How do I download my call letter?
- Follow the link from organization website to download call letter.
- At login page, enter the REGISTRATION NO. Or ROLL NO. AND PASSWORD Or DATE OF BIRTH at the required places to download the Call Letter.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed
- large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc.
- Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
- REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen.
- These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
Read: SBI PO Previous Papers
My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
- Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration.
- Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him.
- Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card – What comes next?
- Once the download is over, the candidates should verify all the information mentioned in the document.
- The name, registration number, father’s name, language of the question paper and category etc. should be same as the ones mentioned in the online form by the candidates.
- If the admit card has some information which mismatches or has some other discrepancy, then they should report the same to the admission helpline and get the issue resolved at their earliest.
- Contenders should keep ONE soft copy SAVED permanently till the completion of the selection process. This will prove useful in the cases where the hard copy is lost.
- Keep the hard copy of the Admit Card of SBI PO SAFE and in GOOD CONDITION even after the exam as it will be required at the next stages too.
SBI PO Admit Card – Information Mentioned on the Document
Admit card will have the following information:
- Name, Address, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category of the holder etc
- Address of the exam centre
- Date, Time of exam and Time of Reporting at the exam centre
- Language of the question paper and sections in the exam (optional)
- Roll Number of the exam
- Signature and photo of the holder
- Other important instructions for the exam day
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
- Separate call letters will be released for Prelims and main examination.
- No Hard copy of SBI PO Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- Applicants must bring at least one photo identity proof such as passport/ PAN card/ driving license/ Adhar/ Bank Passbook/ Voter’s Card with duly attested identity card/ photograph issued by the gazetted officer.
- Photocopy of the Photo ID along with the call letter must be brought with the Hall Ticket of SBI PO and should be shown to the invigilator so as to identify and verify the candidate.
- If the candidate’s identity is in doubt then he will be not permitted to attend the examination.
- The SBI PO Admit Card must be in excellent condition and no marks will be tolerated on the same.
|Last date to register or modify application||06 Mar 2017|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for preliminary exam||15 Apr 2017|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for main exam||22 May 2017|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card 2017 for interview||26 Jun 2017|
|Download Pre-Exam Training Call Letter||07 Apr 2017|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2017 official Link||Check here|
Check More Useful Links Regarding to SBI 2017:-