LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
Dear contenders are you going to appear for LBS Kerala SET 2017 Exam which is going to be conduct on 12th Feb 2017 and now to get entrance in an exam hall you re looking for LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 than great here you are at right place, From here you can easily check and download 12th Feb Exam hall ticket which has been issued by Government of Kerala.
Government of Kerala has released LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017 as per the schedule. Contenders who applied for the LBS Kerala SET 2017 they may now download call letters online. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card you are required to enter registration number and date of birth and caary the same to exam hall.
Brief details of LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
- Organization Name: Government of Kerala
- Exam Name :Kerala SET
- Category: Admit card/hall ticket
- Announcement Type: LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
- Date of SET: 12 Feb 2017
Kerala SET Exam Pattern
There shall be two papers for the SET- Feb – 2017.
- Paper I Paper I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts, Part (A) General Knowledge and Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching.
There shall be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question shall carry one mark.
- Paper II Paper II shall be a test based on the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level.
There shall be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics there shall be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
Kerala SET Syllabus
Download Kerala SET Syllabus 2107 : Check Here
How to Download LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page for the LBS Kerala SET 2017.
- Direct link to download the Admit Card is given below.
- Log on to the Website www.lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com
- On the home page you are required to click the link SET- Feb – 2017
- Click Print Your Kerala SET Admit Card
- Enter the “Application Number” and “Date of Birth/Site Access Key” very carefully.
- After filling the details new page of your hall ticket will appear on your screen
- At the end take a printout of the Kerala SET Admit Card displayed on the screen.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions printed on the Kerala SET Admit Card carefully before going for the test.
|Availability of Admit Card||01 Feb 2017|
|Date of SET||12 Feb 2017|
|LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 official Link||Check here|
Candidates Also Check This Information