KARTET Admit Card 2017
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test is going to be conduct on 15th January 2017 under supervision of Department of Public Instructions Government of Karnataka. And huge numbers of candidates have applied for the same and now going to take part in exam, candidates who are searching for Karnataka TET hall ticket they can easily check and download KARTET Admit Card 2017 form the Official Updated Link given below or by following steps given below.
KARTET will be held in two phase which is as paper 1, paper 2. Paper 1 for class 1 to v primary stage and paper 2 for class vi to viii. Candidates are informed that they can get Karnataka TET Hall Tickets 2017 from below uttered section .Applicants can easily download their hall ticket by entering relevant details such as registration number/application number and date of birth and any other if asked. Karnataka TET Hall Ticket Official Updated Link is structured below.
Karnataka TET Hall Ticket Download 2017 short details:
- Organizing Body: State Government of Karnataka State
- Name of Exam :Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
- State : Karnataka State
- Exam : KARTET 2017
- Exam Date : 15th January 2017
KARTET Exam Center 2017
Karnataka State Teacher Eligibility Test will be conduct Bengaluru Rural, Bengaluru Urban, Vijaypura, Ballari, Chamarajanagar, Dharwad, Kakaburgi, Bidar, Dakshina Kannada, Hassan, Kodagu, Koppal Raichur, Yadgir, Mandya, Mysuru, Udupi, Uttar Kannada, Haveri, Gadag, Kolar, Chikkamagaluru, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara, Shivamogga, Tumakuru, Bagalkot, Belagavi.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test syllabus
- Paper 1 (Class I to V) Syllabus is Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 (Medium of instructions), Language 2 (Communication and comprehension ability), Mathematics, Environmental Studies. Total questions will be 150, total marks will be 150 and time duration 2 hrs and 30 min. Questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Paper 2 (Class VI to VIII) Syllabus – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 (Medium Instructions related), Language 2 (Communication Skills ability), For Mathematics and Science, Social Studies and any teachers. Total questions are 150 and each question will carry 1 mark. Total marks 150 and time duration will be 2 hrs 30 minutes. Questions will be objective multiple choice questions. Medium of question paper shall be both in English an Kannada. Get here Karnataka TET 2017 Hall Ticket, Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2017 Download from link provided below.
How to Download Karnataka TET Admit Card 2017
- Department of Public Instruction and Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board will release hall tickets name wise through link provided below., Follow the below given steps and get your hall ticket
- Go through the Official site of KARTET kartet16.caconline.in/ , From there select proper link of Hall Ticket page
- After that click on Karnataka TET Admit Card download link
- Fill application number and details (which will be asked on page)
- Submit all detail and proceed
- After that admit card will appear on screen just download it.
- At the end take print out of the same and keep it safe for future reference
Important Official Link
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2017 Official Link: Check here
Have a Look on Below Table