SBI Calendar 2017
SBI has released the latest SBI calendar 2017 – 2018 to fill the vacancies for the financial year 2017 through SBI 2017 exam. State Bank of India has released this SBI recruitment notification for the recruitment for the RRB CWE clerk PO SO Scheme and various posts. The candidates who want to make their career in State bank of India can fill the online application form on the official website given below.
The demand of SBI job are so high that18 lakh candidates have applied for SBI PO vacancy and 23 lakh application was filled for 5100 clerk post recently.
The SBI Calendar 2017 is given below for various Posts:
|Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community||08.06.2015|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/ Minority Community||08.06.2015 to 13.06.2015|
|3. Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination||After 08.06.2015|
|4. Online Preliminary Examination||20.06.2015, 21.06.2015, 27.06.2015, 28.06.2015|
|5. Result of Online Preliminary Examination
|2nd Week of July 2015
|6. Download of Call letter for Main Examination||After 15.07.2015|
|7. Online Main Examination||01.08.2015|
|8. Result of Online Main Examination
|Last week of August 2015
|9. Download of Call letter for GD & Interview
|Last week of August 2015
|10. Conduct of GD & Interview||3rd Week of September 2015|
|11. Final Select List
|Last week of October 2015
Note: SBI Calendar 2017 is coming soon….
- All the candidates must need to download SBI SO notification to check qualification for each designation as mentioned in advertisement.
- The candidates should have 50% marks in qualifying exam but 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- The age of candidates may vary for various posts.
For General/OBC the application fee is Rs.600.
For SC/ST/PH the application fee is Rs.100.
How to Apply:
- GO to official website given in below.
- Go for tab for CWE 5 PO/MT notification
- Go for on apply online
- Go for on new registration
- Fill the form with correct details since form one submits will not be modified.
- Make the order to Prefer your Bank in which you desire to work.
- Pay the application fee online
- Upload the scanned photo & signature within 20kb of size
- Submit and print the hard copy of application
Note: Candidates will redirect to next phase after pass the one.
Check Out This Also:
|IBPS Calendar||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Application Form||IBPS SO Application Form|
|IBPS Challan Form – Download||IBPS SO Syllabus|
|IBPS Score Card – Check Online||IBPS PO Syllabus|
Note: Candidates are requested to please visit the official website of IBPS daily for other relevant information and information from there.
Scholarships In India: