KIITEE Counselling 2017
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) had conducted the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam) is a university level entrance examination organized by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). It is organized for providing admissions in UG & PG engineering courses including BBA/BCA and MCA offered by this university.
The result of KIITEE 2017 was announced on April 27, 2017. Students are able to participate in the counselling process according to their rank obtained in the KIITEE entrance exam. The counselling process is organized in various rounds. The process of KIITEE Counselling 2017 involves candidates filling the choice of course of their preference, document verification, seat allotment and payment of fees in that order.
KIITEE 2017 Counselling Dates (First Round)
|Date of Counselling||Time of Counselling||Category||Rank|
|May 10, 2017||8:00 a.m||General Women||1-3536|
|1:00 p.m||General Women||3537-6092|
|May 11, 2017||8:00 a.m||General||1-6192|
|May 12, 2017||8:00 a.m||General||12226-18381|
|May 13, 2017||8:00 a.m||General||24412-29149|
|Round 2 of Counselling|
|May 23||12 noon||General||29150-33929|
- First of all, students have to download the rank card through the website.
- Students have to appear physically at the counselling venue before an hour from the allotted time.
- Candidates have to report at the counselling venue 1/2 hour before the time of counselling.
- Students also have to bring the counselling fee and other required documents at the counselling centre.
- Candidates are needed to pay the fees through demand draft in favor of KIIT payable at Bhubneshwar.
- After that fill the choices of courses available at that time.
- Seats will be allotted to students, according to the options filled by candidates, rank, category and seats availability.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted college with required documents and fees.
- Counselling will be stopped at any time as soon as all the seats are filled up.
- KIITEE 2017 Admit Card
- KIITEE 2017 Rank Card.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet.
- 10th class passing certificate.
- 12th class admit card (for appearing candidates).
- Two colored passport size photograph.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000 which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 10,000 in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted. Balance fees is to be deposited by 10th June 2017.
|Category||% of seats reserved|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15|
KIITEE Fee Structure
|1||Admission Fees (one time)||Rs 75,000/-|
|2||Fees per semester||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|3||Registration Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|
|4||Examination Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|
Authorization to parents for attending Counselling
On behalf of the candidates, if candidates parents attend the counselling they have to bring the following additional documents:
- Authorization letter from the candidate.
- ID Proof with photograph.
- Certificate mentioning the name of parent attending the counseling (Birth Certificate/10th Pass certificate) .
KIITEE 2017 Counselling Venue
Campus VI, Convention centre,
KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar – 24
|1||KIITEE exam dates||April 14 to 23, 2017|
|2||KIITEE Result||April 27, 2017|
|3||First Round: KIITEE Counselling 2017||May 10 to 13, 2017|
|4||Extended Rouns of counselling||May 23, 2017|
|5||Document verification, seat allotment||on the day of counselling|
|6||Commencement of classes||To be notified|
Have a Look on Below Table