Reliance Jio MNP 2016
Dear friends are you willing to port your Sim to Jio 4G Sim Process, great check complete details from here. Mobile number portability (MNP) for Jio has Begin from 5th September 2016. Interested current users of Airtel, Idea and Vodafone, BSNL or any other carrier will be able to port to Jio from 5th September Onwards
Hello Friends! Thanks for your curiosity, we have come up with most recent news of How to Port your Number to Jio 4G Sim Process, Mobile number portability for Jio has Begin from 5th September 2016. So, All the interested current users of Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL or any other carrier will be able to port to Jio from 5th September Onwards.
Reliance Jio 4G Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
- Now a day’s everyone is showing interest in Jio 4G unlimited plan, that’s why you can see long queues outside Jio stores. Due to vast public interest, the process of providing Free Jio 4G sim is getting delayed.
- Due to this long procedure, users are looking for other options. Many users have revealed interest in porting their number to reliance Jio.
Porting your Number to Reliance Jio 4G – MNP
- MNP stands for Mobile Number portability. Using this service user can switch to other network company without changing mobile number.
- For any mobile network company who wants to provide this portability service to the users, the company has to obtain LRN.
- Consider LRN as license for any company to the provide MNP facilities. This license is given circle wise or area wise.
- Companies can provide number portability services to only those areas for which they have been allocated LRN.
- Now, the good news for Jio Lovers is that, Jio has been allocated LRN for all 22 telecom areas. Now any GSM, CDMA (2G or 3G) User can port-out from his service provider to Jio 4G services.
You May Also Check
How to Port Out your Current Number to Jio
- There is a common procedure for MNP. No matter which is your present mobile network provider is, the process is same. Kindly follow these steps –
- First of all you have to send an SMS – PORT <Mobile Number> to 1900
- Example – PORT 1234567890
- After this, a SMS will be received that will contain unique porting code
Check Here– Mobile App For IIT Preparation
- Note – Please note down that this porting code has an expiry date so apply at the Jio Store for Portability before the expiry date
- Visit the Nearest Jio Store
- Fill in the Subscriber Enrollment form along with the application you need to provide your ID, address proof and passport size photograph
- Now, you will be given a new sim from the store
- Now, the back end team will communicate with your old service provider for permission.
- Once the approval is given, your application will be processed
- Your current operator will disconnect the number on a certain date and tell the Jio Operator regarding this
- Now the Jio officials will take the matter in their hands. They will claim the number to themselves
- Complete process takes almost 4 days to complete
- Once you receive any sms regarding disconnection from old service provider, you can insert your New Jio Sim
- Once the number will be ported to Jio, you will able to use all the Reliance Jio 4G services without any problem and without even changing your existing number.
If you have any query than you may leave your comment in below stated comment box or you may log on to Facebook and Google+
Check More Information You Would Like