How To Crack XAT 2017
Candidates who are going to appear for Xavier aptitude test and looking for Best Preparation Tips, Strategy & Study Plan than you are at correct place, From here you can check complete details about How To Crack XAT 2017.Here we are providing easy instruction by which you can break Xavier aptitude test.
Xavier Association of Management conducts XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) every year. Through this exam Number of contenders gets admission in top class management institutes. Contenders who are going to appear for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) they may check Best Preparation Tips, Strategy & Study Plan from here.
Best Preparation Tips to crack XAT 2017 Exam
Prepare section wise:
- Give proper effort and time to a particular section and less for the rest.
- You got to keep in mind that each section is of equal importance as the exam is highly competitive.
- Make a proper study plan where you allot sufficient time for all the sections.
Brush up on your Verbal Ability and General Awareness:
- You should read newspapers, magazines and books which will help you build on your vocabulary skills and make use of them whenever necessary.
- Also be very clear with the basics of your English grammar and also engage in group discussions.
- Keep updated with the current affairs by watching the news channel and browsing the internet.
Check More Related Links of Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT)
Refine your mathematical skills
- It’s important to keep practicising the basics of mathematics and solving problems on a daily basis as once the concepts are clear you can then apply conventional methods while solving different problems.
- Later you can also improvise to use shortcuts when you have established a stronghold on the subject thus acquiring speed.
Read Also: कैसे बन सकते है Successful Person – जानिये
Keep practicing decision making skills:
- The keys to the success in decision making is quick thinking and extensive practice.
- As this particular topic is fairly new you will be required to familiarize with the topic well and the only way to do this is via solving sample papers from the previous years.
Keep Solving Question Papers
- This can help vastly as you get familiarized with the format of the question paper .
- Also the sections of on Verbal & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, and Data Interpretation are very similar to those of the Common Aptitude Test (CAT) and thus you can also practice from these papers.
- There are also specialized question banks for the XAT and students should make avail of them in order to improve on their skills.
- Make up your mind more than stress and anxiety.
- Have confidence in yourself and your preparation and remain calm and composed during the exam as unnecessary nervousness is bound to spoil your preparation which is highly undesirable.
Some useful books for XAT 2017 Preparation
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
- Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by Dr. R.S. Agarwal
- The Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency by Ananta Ashisha
For more query you may bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d
You can find more information