How to Crack Interview
Interview is the most important part of the recruitment process conducted by any organization. Most public and private companies conduct interview to hire right candidate for a particular position. On this page we will provide you some solid tips for How to Crack Interview.
Interview is a formal discussion between two or more persons that is interviewer (employer) and interviewee (candidate). The interviewer usually check skills of a candidate who have applied for a job. The most important one is ability of a candidate to communicate inside and outside the company. In the next section we have mentioned few tips for the candidate who is going to appear for an interview of any company related to a job.
|How to crack Written Examination-Solid Tips|
Preparation for Interview
It is very important for a candidate who is going for an interview to have proper knowledge about the interview questions that are generally asked by the employer. The most common type of interview questions are:
- Behavioral/situational Questions: Analysis, Leadership, Motivation, Innovation, Decision Making, Team Work etc.
- Traditional Questions:
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your strengths & weaknesses?
- Give examples of when you worked in a team
- Explain the reason for leaving your current job
- What interest you about this job or organization?
- What would you like me to know about you beyond your CV?
- Give example of where you displayed your leadership qualities in a team
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Case Questions: Sometimes Interviewer asked case questions to test analytical and problem solving ability of an applicant.
|How To Crack XAT 2017|
Aspirant who is going for an interview should wear proper formal clothes and dress himself/herself properly.
During interview candidate should project himself as the right person for the post he/she has applied for by following certain guidelines as mentioned below.
- Present yourself with sincerity and confidence so that interviewer know about your strength and area of expertise as clearly possible.
- Be honest with an HR as it proves your integrity and truthfulness.
- Listen and think for some time before giving an answer. It gives impression of a person who takes time to analyze the information.
- Be informative and try to convert the interview to a conversation. The interviewer should feel like a part of the conversation, so explain answers to him as often as you can.
- Give specific and exact answers and give precise details rather than vague estimates.
- Personality is important. Try to build a good rapport with an interviewer. Your interpersonal skills play a major role while working in a company, as you need to communicate a lot with co-workers.
- If you are asked to solve a problem. Then talk through a process as it will help the interviewer to understand the logical approach towards solving a problem.
- Focus on what value you can add to an organization beyond the job responsibilities. Candidate who manage to convince the interviewer of their contribution to the company beyond the ones mentioned in the job profile are often preferred.
|How to Apply for Domicile Certificate|
We hope that above mentioned interview tips will certainly help you to get a right job in a company. At last, we wish you best of luck for the interview.
Take a Look on Below Table