UP Board Scrutiny Form 2017
UP Board Scrutiny Form 2017 is going to be released soon by Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad. All the class 10th & 12th candidates who have given board examination and not satisfied with their marks in any subject can apply for scrutiny of their result or improvement exam through prescribed application form before the last date as mentioned below.
UP Board conducts board examination every year for class 10th, 12th students who are studying in schools affiliated with the board. There are some candidates who are satisfied with their marks after result declaration. To clarify their doubt, they can apply for scrutiny of marks or improvement exam.
|Announcement Type||UP Board Scrutiny Form 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 Days After Result Declaration|
Further details related to UP Board Scrutiny Form 2017 such as eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply procedure etc. are displayed in the below section of this page.
Read Also: 10th or 12th Pass Government Job 2017
Applicant are eligible to apply only if they have given class 10th/12th annual examination conducted by the UP Board in March 2016.Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate need to pay Rs 100/- per subject through treasury challan form for the scrutiny of their result.
How to Apply:
- First of all, candidate need to visit the official website of the board that is www.upmsp.nic.in
- Now, visit the “Fees & Forms’’ section by pressing the appropriate link on the home page.
- Now, press the link “Application Form for Scrutiny – High School /Intermediate” to download the prescribed application format.
- Read the instructions before filling the form.
- Fill the application form correctly with relevant details and make payment of application fee.
- Finally enclose the form in an envelope along with the copies of relevant documents and send it to the address specified on the form so as to reach before the last date.
Read Also: कैसे पाये सरकारी नौकरी – जानिये ये टिप्स
Last date of receipt of form: within 30 days (after declaration of result)
Note: You may check the official link for more information.
More running jobs in India
|Government Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Highest Paying Jobs without Degree||How to Apply for Caste Certificate Online|