SSC Stenographer 2017
Staff Selection Commission has depicted a notice of SSC Stenographer 2017 Recruitment for filling up Stenographer posts. Applicants who are planning form long time to grab job chance in government sector they may apply for Stenographer (CAPFs) Examination – 2017 by filling application form as soon as possible.
Contenders are suggested to fill the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Application Form 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 15th July 2017. To obtain more details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 you are advised to go through the given details and apply as soon as possible by filling SSC Stenographer Online Application Form.
Brief Details of Stenographer (CAPFs) Examination
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the posts: Stenographer
- Application Mode: Online
- Name of the Examination : Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2017
- Official Website :www.ssc.nic.in
Contenders must have passed (10th) Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board/Institute.
Read Also: कैसे बन सकते है Successful Person – जानिये
- Age limit should be in between 18 to 23 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per organization norms.
- General and OBC category :Rs. 50/-.
- All other category candidates and women candidates: Nil .
Selected job hunters will get amount of salary as per the norms of the government.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following exams i.e. physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam and then finally Medical Exam.
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
Recommended Books for SSC Stenographer
|Subjects Name||Books Name With Author|
|Books for Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude by RS Agarwal|
|Quicker mathematics by M Tyra|
|Books for English||English Grammar by Wren and Martin|
|Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis|
|Essential English Grammar by Raymond Murphy|
|Objective General English-SP BAKSHI|
|Objective General English by Dr. RS Aggarwal & Shri Vikas Aggarwal|
|Books for Reasoning||Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by Kiran Publication|
|Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning by BS Sijwali & Indu Sijwali|
|Books for General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge (available both in hindi and english but english edition gives better coverage)|
|Any monthly magazine, such as Pratiyogita Darpan, Wizard or Chronicle|
|One news paper such as Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan times etc|
|One year book, for reference, Manorama year book Any Budget special magazine|
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
- Job hunters may apply through the official website i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in
- From the home page in the section of recruitment you are required to download the official notice
- Before applying candidates are required to read all the instruction very carefully
- Thereafter find the suitable link to apply online link for SSC Stenographer Recruitment and click on it
- Applicants have to register with email and valid contact number
- Fill an Online Application Form very cautiously with all the required details and upload scanned documents if essential
- After filling the form re-check the application form and click on submit option
- At the end take a print of it of form and keep it safe for future reference.
|Starting date for online registration||17.06.2017|
|Last date for submitting online application form||15.07.2017|
|SSC STENOGRAPHER Exam Dates||27.08.2017 (OMR)***|
|SSC STENOGRAPHER Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|
Looking For More Upcoming Jobs in India
|SSC CGL Syllabus 2016||SSC CGL Question Papers 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2016||SSC CGL Toppers|
|SSC MTS Syllabus||SSC Stenographer|
|SSC Online Part 1 & 2||SSC MTS|
|SSC CGL||SSC Sub Inspector|
|SSC CGL Toppers||SSC CPO|